LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 407 users in the forums

Billy Davis!

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • titan
  • Veteran
I don't know if he is a good coach and was held back or our Offense was just that bad! I can't recall him doing anything spectacular when he was with us. During the game he had the front 3 or 4 demolishing our O-line. He even got that FAT KID from Michigan motivated! What's your take on this guy?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by titan:
I don't know if he is a good coach and was held back or our Offense was just that bad! I can't recall him doing anything spectacular when he was with us. During the game he had the front 3 or 4 demolishing our O-line. He even got that FAT KID from Michigan motivated! What's your take on this guy?

Well look at the players the Cards have now and we had in 2005. If you recall our best playmaker was Derek Smith.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Well look at the players the Cards have now and we had in 2005. If you recall our best playmaker was Derek Smith.

and he was playing against a jimmy raye offense

• GEEK
  • Veteran
Davis suffered from the hybrid s**t that Nolan wanted to implement instead of playing a pure 3-4 D.

I was really impressed with their D, but they have a bunch of dirty players. I hope Dockett and Wilson get their ACLs torn for their illegal hits on Sunday.
Originally posted by GEEK:
Davis suffered from the hybrid s**t that Nolan wanted to implement instead of playing a pure 3-4 D.

I was really impressed with their D, but they have a bunch of dirty players. I hope Dockett and Wilson get their ACLs torn for their illegal hits on Sunday.

Agree w/ EVERYTHING you said!!

Yeah, dirtiest D in the league. By far. Every year it's a new low for them.

I'm starting to hope that there's some baseball style retribution paid to those jerks.
  • titan
  • Veteran

They do have a Thug Bully mentality! they also seem like they are jumpng offsides all the time.
our OL stunk it up in the running game, that's it.
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Uh you mean other than BY... (edit) oh yeah Peterson was pretty good too back then.

[ Edited by DJD on Sep 15, 2009 at 15:28:11 ]
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
our OL stunk it up in the running game, that's it.

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Respect Billy Davis?
Every time we ran (which was always the same play running straight up the middle, they just blitzed their linebackers up the middle. Our running plays were so freaking obvious.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Esco:
Respect Billy Davis?

hahahahahaha
was not the problem.

There, I finished the sentence for you. Nolan's meddlesome ways were the problem.
Juts look at how good Manusky is doing without Nolan

Its the same thing
Share 49ersWebzone