There are 463 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tennessee Titans @ Pittsburgh Steelers Opener thread

Bironas
Hahahaha you can tell this is a Steelers game, the refs are letting Harrison get away with late hits!
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
this game is gonna end in a 0-0 tie...

works for me....

TITANS +6.5
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Originally posted by Conejo:
any links to this game?

http://www.justin.tv/cardinals101010101bah

nvm, looks like nfl is taking them down, try ustream

Quote:
Content from this channel removed at the request of the copyright holder

fml

thanks anyways

anyone else?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Hahahaha you can tell this is a Steelers game, the refs are letting Harrison get away with late hits!

i dunno... that holding call on the Steelers and the non-call for the Titans...............
ouch P
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Originally posted by Conejo:
any links to this game?

http://www.justin.tv/cardinals101010101bah

nvm, looks like nfl is taking them down, try ustream

Quote:
Content from this channel removed at the request of the copyright holder

fml

thanks anyways

anyone else?
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/26393211/
Don't know whats worse, this boring ass game or listening to Collinsworthless blather on and on and on...
This is about as entertaining as a scoreless tie gets. Good game.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
WOW. Now I don't even get the points from Bironas...fck!!!

fck I have Bironas and Parker
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Don't know whats worse, this boring ass game or listening to Collinsworthless blather on and on and on...

not a fan of defense huh?
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
this game is gonna end in a 0-0 tie...

works for me....

TITANS +6.5

How much you got on it?
I have the Titans Defense So far so good.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
This is about as entertaining as a scoreless tie gets. Good game.

agreed
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
this game is gonna end in a 0-0 tie...

works for me....

TITANS +6.5

Dang, I was so wrapped up on making the NFL Betting thread, and CFB & MLB betting, that I just realized that I don't actually have action on this game. D'oh!


Might work in my favor this time, though!

GL Feeeeeeeve