There are 277 users in the forums

Niners in the playoffs...?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Interresting little read on playoff projections. At leaast someone is showing us some love, although I have no idea how good of a writer this guy is...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AgyXanc9t_iEU4EwV4nwwcJDubYF?slug=ms-thegameface090409&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
Cocaine is a helluva drug
i was real optimistic at the beginning of training camp. but now, not so much. 8-8 at best.
He picked the Chiefs!!!!!!!!!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by English:

the point of the article isn't necessarily that one particular team or another will make it into the playoffs. It is that one cannot use last year's finishes to predict this years results (as obvious as that is) and that typically a team that underperformed last year will rise up this year.

He is simply including us in that category.

With what we've seen so far this pre-season (basically more of the same) we all seem to agree that the playoffs are a long shot.
Originally posted by valrod33:

I can roll with most of that but the Chiefs??? Not sure I like the Bengals either...

I'd love to say the guy was onto something, but anyone who picks the Chiefs to win the AFC West just cannot be believed.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Cocaine is a helluva drug

But LSD really makes you trip
Originally posted by fzrdave:
I'd love to say the guy was onto something, but anyone who picks the Chiefs to win the AFC West just cannot be believed.

If the Niners and Chiefs combine for the requisite 9-10 wins necessary for a playoff spot I'd be very surprised.
Silver is usually a good writer but that was wierd. and the part where tony homo winds up with megan fox, oh my god if that happens ill throw up. i hate that guy, A LOT.
Share 49ersWebzone