There are 224 users in the forums

Dolphins Sean Smith is filthy

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d8125cab9/Smith-s-one-handed-interception

He will be a top 5 corner within two years.
sick
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
He did it in college too

I haven't seen a cornerback with this much swag since a young Charles Woodson.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Swag = talent

Agreed, he is badass. If he had great speed, he would've been a top 10 pick.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:
Swag = talent

No.

Shutting down every receiver he's faced so far in training camp and preseason = talent. He's got awesome physical tools and is already a playmaker. It says alot when Smith, the Dolphins second rounder is starting ahead of their more-highly touted first rounder Vernon's brother Vontae.

He's a special player. His swag just makes him fun to watch.
Originally posted by crzy:
Swag = talent

No.

Shutting down every receiver he's faced so far in training camp and preseason = talent. He's got awesome physical tools and is already a playmaker. It says alot when Smith, the Dolphins second rounder is starting ahead of their more-highly touted first rounder Vernon's brother Vontae.

Good job by the Niners scouting team. Great work this summer boys!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Swag = talent

No.

Gotcha. I've never heard of the guy. Who is he?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Swag = talent

No.

Gotcha. I've never heard of the guy. Who is he?

http://www.draftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/cb/Sean-Smith.php
sweet.

Originally posted by Method:
Swag = talent

No.

Good job by the Niners scouting team. Great work this summer boys!!

agreed i wanted Sean Smith so bad. I knew he was gonna be a beast. Was he still on the board before we traded our 2nd Rnd pick?
  • Dino
  • Veteran
dude is amazing. also has excellent size for a CB. if i had to choose a "second" favorite team, it would most def be the phins.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Sean Smith teamed up with Eric Berry or Taylor Mays would've been sick. (Yes, we're drafting one of the two I mentioned!!!)
he reminds me of antonio cromartie in his first 2 seasons.. height, lockdown corner, and great hands
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Brandon Lloyd made catches like that wheres he at agian
Share 49ersWebzone