LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

Peter Kings Projected Division Standings

Shop 49ers game tickets
The guys has the bears in the superbowl

Has the Niners going 6-10

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/09/01/main/index.html?eref=sihpT1
Yea he has the Bears way way overrated imo. I don't think there defense is that great anymore. I like Cutler but I can't see them going this far. But I heard they do have a cake walk type of schedule. I don't think they will be better than GB or Minnesota. i don't see the Cowboys being better than the Eagles.

Niners have so many question marks that i'm not gonna kill anybody who thinks they will go 6-10. I think they could go 6-10 and they could go 9-7. So we shall see.
Bears and Vikings in the NFC Championship.

Both teams have been a QB away from making it to the big game.
I didn't see any of his projects being horribly wrong, but I also agree that he's seeing too much in Chicago. I have a hard time believing that they are going to do anything in the playoffs if they somehow manage to get into them in the first place.
I think the 49ers, Cardinals and Seahawks all have a legit chance at going 9-7 at this point but there's no dominant team in this division.

9ers won't get any love till they string a couple winning seasons together with convincing victories.
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
I think the 49ers, Cardinals and Seahawks all have a legit chance at going 9-7 at this point but there's no dominant team in this division.

9ers won't get any love till they string a couple winning seasons together with convincing victories.

Could'nt have put it any better!
I think our division will be much tougher this year (the seahawks are back)....so 6-10 is possible. I think we'll go 8-8. I think the Bears are a superbowl caliber team....I mean Rex Grossman lead these guys to the superbowl, granted there defense was much better but they now have a QB that will convert 3rd downs, so they can rest up.

Bears look down right scary to me....the NFC north period is a pretty strong division. I can't wait for the season to start.....
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:
I think our division will be much tougher this year (the seahawks are back)....so 6-10 is possible. I think we'll go 8-8. I think the Bears are a superbowl caliber team....I mean Rex Grossman lead these guys to the superbowl, granted there defense was much better but they now have a QB that will convert 3rd downs, so they can rest up.

Bears look down right scary to me....the NFC north period is a pretty strong division. I can't wait for the season to start.....

Don't know about the Seachickens being back. Not being a homer here, I follow them very closely...record everything and watch it all again, follow the stats etc.

I think they may even finish behind the lambs, last place.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
What a surprise, another boston guy picking the Pats to win it all. They have issues on the line and still no running game. The biggest surprise is Houston winning that division with that defense and that back up QB situation. I don't think the Niners at 6-10 is that far off, I see them going 8-8. And yes, people are really jumping on the Bears. As I remember, it was their defense that fell apart last year and I don't see any upgrades there.
Originally posted by Blitz:

Don't know about the Seachickens being back. Not being a homer here, I follow them very closely...record everything and watch it all again, follow the stats etc.

The Seahawks are seemingly held together by a thread. Their whole team is made of glass like Jonas Jennings. If they get through the entire season uninjured, they will be very competitive, but I don't see that happening.

Fat King is a COMPLETE IDIOT

He has Dallas in 2nd Place with a 10-6 record
i dont think so

Philly should compete for 1st place

Bears at 11-5 & making the superbowl WoW King a are a dumbs$$$
now thats a reach it wont happen cornerbacks are weak

Green Bay will easily win that division
Vikes wont even come close to making the playoffs Favre's arm will give out week 4

49ers going 6-10
i dont think so 9-7 fatboy get it right!!!!!!
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by Blitz:

The Seahawks are seemingly held together by a thread. Their whole team is made of glass like Jonas Jennings. If they get through the entire season uninjured, they will be very competitive, but I don't see that happening.

Their line is already pretty banged up, and Hasslebeck isnt getting any younger, so there is a good chance he could miss more time. I can see both teams (SF and SEA) competing for the division, but I can also see both with 2 top 10 picks each. They have Denver's 1st and we have Carolina's. This division is still AZ's until someone knocks them off.
I hate that guy.

Silver lining: a top 10 pick and a top 16 pick in 2010!
Kings blows! I hate reading his crap.

By his predictions, we'd be drafting around #7 and #19 (Carolina).
Originally posted by 5xChamp:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:

Could'nt have put it any better!

I could
Share 49ersWebzone