LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 419 users in the forums

Official Your Sleeper Picks in 2009/10

Shop 49ers game tickets
You know the teams (other than the 49ers) that were borderline awful last year and might win 10+ games this year.

Some Examples:

08 Falcons/Dolphins
07 Buccaners/Browns
06 Saints
99 Rams

My Picks are Juagars/Bengals in the AFC and Packers/Saints in the NFC.
[ Edited by Hollywood49er on Aug 26, 2009 at 9:52 PM ]
Jags and saints.
texans and chiefs
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Texans and 49ers
None. It's the last year of the decade, continuity wins.

Look for the Pats, Colts, Steelers, Titans, Chargers, and Ravens out of the AFC.

Giants, Eagles, Panthers, Vikings, Cardinals, and Cowboys out of the NFC.
[ Edited by zillabeast on Aug 26, 2009 at 11:07 PM ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
Texans/Saints
[ Edited by modninerfan on Aug 27, 2009 at 1:42 AM ]
Originally posted by teeohh:
texans and chiefs

You must be a Cassel fan?
Originally posted by zillabeast:
None. It's the last year of the decade, continuity wins. Look for the Pats, Colts, Steelers, Titans, Chargers, and Ravens out of the AFC. Giants, Eagles, Panthers, Vikings, Cardinals, and Cowboys out of the NFC.

wait, all the cowboys have consistently done this decade is choke in november. and teams that lose the superbowl consistently miss the playoffs the next year. and the panthers havent exactly been a lock the last few years, just last year.

you can make a much better case for the saints or the falcons to win that division imo. i dont even think that dallas will be better than the skins in their division this year.
Broncos
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Texans/Saints

Packers.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Packers.

-9fA

+1
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Packers.

-9fA

+1
  • NinersCluebat
  • Info N/A
Seahawks, as much as it pains me to say it.
Packers. +39 point differential even though they only won 6 games. Expect them to win a lot more close games than they did last year.

Saints. Until last year, the previous last place finisher in the South has won the division. Although that didn't happen last year, Atlanta (last in '07) still made the playoffs. I think NO will continue the trend and win the division.
Share 49ersWebzone