There are 233 users in the forums

Maybin Signed

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • zero
  • Veteran
According to T.O.'s tweet

"Congrats 2 our #1 draft pick Aaron Maybin!! He will b officially joining the Buffalo Bills 2morr!!"

So that just leaves Smith and crabtree right?

Who sign's first? I'm guessing Smith
Smith is still waiting for his breast reduction clause to be finalized and approved.
  • zero
  • Veteran
Another link

profootballtalk.com
  • NickV
  • Veteran
And then there were 2......
...and i doubt he goes over slot.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
...and i doubt he goes over slot.

-9fA
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Crabtree's agent just needs to accept defeat and sign already. Niners aren't going to give him more money (per year) than B.J. Raji. Crabtree needs to tell his agent to get the deal done or fire the agent.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Crabtree's agent just needs to accept defeat and sign already. Niners aren't going to give him more money (per year) than B.J. Raji. Crabtree needs to tell his agent to get the deal done or fire the agent.

i dont think its the agent, i think its the crabtree. i dunno, i like the guy but maybe he just doesnt care that much or want to play for us.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

i dont think its the agent, i think its the crabtree. i dunno, i like the guy but maybe he just doesnt care that much or want to play for us.

Naw he just wants a lot of money
Espn is reporting it to on theier web page. Now Crabbycakes really has no leverage because the 7,8,9, and 11 have signed giving the niners a more dominant position, because they can use those numbers as comarison. PEACE FROM THE FAN

http://espn.go.com/nfl/ THE LINK.

Originally posted by 415fan:
Espn is reporting it to on theier web page. Now Crabbycakes really has no leverage because the 7,8,9, and 11 have signed giving the niners a more dominant position, because they can use those numbers as comarison. PEACE FROM THE FAN

http://espn.go.com/nfl/ THE LINK.

I think Crabtree knows the offer isn't going to be any better so i think he knows he has to agree with what the Niners give him.
any day now ,Crabs.

Annnnnnnnny day now.........
Crabtree will sign just before the first game; somewhere between September 7th through 12th.
I was watching the Bengals inside training camp series last night on HBO. They showed the teams rep talking to Smiths agent and they were all hung up on the DHB numbers. They said that the team is not prepared to offer that kind of deal and that that deal was no good. She told the agent that they would base his deal off of the rest of the draft and to forget about what DHB got. Al Davis really screwed up big time with this deal. You should have heard the agent, he had no bargaining power at all. All he could say was DHB. It was funny.
Share 49ersWebzone