LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 257 users in the forums

*Just a reminder* The Lions were 4-0 last preseason

Shop 49ers game tickets
Yep; I've realized all our wins (minus the Denver game) was won by our backups. But our first string isn't totally garbage, they just have things to work on.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Also a reminder, Ben Roethelisberger was 10-17 65 yards passing and no touchdowns in week 3 last year. They sucked though last year right....oh wait.
shows how meaningless preseason games are
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by XAnGeLicDiAbLoX:
I remeber back in 2006 when Rex grossman and the rest of the first stringers on the bears looked like GARBO in the preseason. Can anyone tell me how far they got that year?

They went 13-3 won the first 7 games pounded the 9ers 41-10 lost the Super Bowl to Indy 29-17

that was a horrible game to watch. laughing at that now is we let rex grossman pick us apart. then like what the following gm dude was absolute garbage. im seriously ready to beat the bears this yr
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I remeber back in 2006 when Rex grossman and the rest of the first stringers on the bears looked like GARBO in the preseason. Can anyone tell me how far they got that year?

They went 13-3 won the first 7 games pounded the 9ers 41-10 lost the Super Bowl to Indy 29-17

that was a horrible game to watch. laughing at that now is we let rex grossman pick us apart. then like what the following gm dude was absolute garbage. im seriously ready to beat the bears this yr

I think it's a compliment to our Glen Coffee, Kory Sheets, and Nate Davis that we're 3-0 so far. Those 3 have produced this pre-season. We've gotten some picks, but I attribute that to poor QB play from our opponents.
brb, jumping off bandwagon after 3-0 preseason start.

were going to the SB to lose to the colts. Book it!
Share 49ersWebzone