There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Football starts today!!!!!!!!!

jesus christ collinsworth is f*cking annoying
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
damn. my fantasy draft is in a couple hours and the bills D looks good....i mean sure it is pre season....and sure its the titans O and kerry collins...sure its five minutes into the first quarter...but still.

the run D looks real stout, hard to gauge the pass D cause they can't get a pass rush against the great o-line play of Tennessee.
Originally posted by billybonka:
jesus christ collinsworth is f*cking annoying

And smug. Why is he so proud to be annoying?
  • rob28
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 561
Originally posted by pantstickle:
It's Pork Chop White!
not anymore damn he lost alot of weight!
I know its pre-season, but DAMN, Titans offense looking very good.

Damn i hate White!!!!

Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
damn. my fantasy draft is in a couple hours and the bills D looks good....i mean sure it is pre season....and sure its the titans O and kerry collins...sure its five minutes into the first quarter...but still.

the run D looks real stout, hard to gauge the pass D cause they can't get a pass rush against the great o-line play of Tennessee.

i am also re thinking drafting C johnson too high...i think theyll give lendale all the REDZONE touches, Bills run D started to look pretty iffy on that last drive though.
Originally posted by rob28:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
It's Pork Chop White!
not anymore damn he lost alot of weight!

I don't even know what to call him now. "Lean-Chuck" White? "Salad" White? "Still better than Bush" White?
  • rob28
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 561
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by rob28:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
It's Pork Chop White!
not anymore damn he lost alot of weight!
I don't even know what to call him now. "Lean-Chuck" White? "Salad" White? "Still better than Bush" White?
salad white sounds good lol!
Ralph Wilson's wife looks half his age! What is she, like 60?! Go Ralph!
Trent looked good for a few plays..then he threw the interception
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Ralph Wilson's wife looks half his age! What is she, like 60?! Go Ralph!

PLAYER!!!!!!

Let it fly vince!!!!


  • lazy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,631
what was that?!



C'mon Vince!
aye Vince Young
and young just keeps shooting himself in the foot