There are 201 users in the forums

Charles Rogers admits he smoked pot everyday (video)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
oh f**k this s**t...anyone that let's weed hold you back from doing ANYTHING or let it limit your potential is because of a personal conflict of interest. s**t i smoked EVERY f**kING SINGLE GAME/PRACTICE/WEIGHT ROOM Session...everything, and everytime

He didn't say "everyday", he said "erryday". He sounded like he was high when he said it.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
There's the answer for all those who questioned where his speed went.
Originally posted by valrod33:
oh f**k this s**t...anyone that let's weed hold you back from doing ANYTHING or let it limit your potential is because of a personal conflict of interest. s**t i smoked EVERY f**kING SINGLE GAME/PRACTICE/WEIGHT ROOM Session...everything, and everytime

and thats why you are not a professional athlete

second.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
me too charles
  • dman
  • Veteran
Hey Hey Hey Heyyyyyyyyy ....
dont forget dude was flimsier than a wet piece of toilet paper. back to back broken collarbones will hamper your time on the field and in the weightroom. detrimental to an nfl wr if you ask me.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:
Originally posted by valrod33:

and thats why you are not a professional athlete

OUCH!

chemada!
Ver- Brennen!

burned!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Quote:
Charles Rogers-WR- Lions Aug. 12 - 4:17 pm et

ESPN's Jemele Hill recently did an interview with former Lions receiver Charles Rogers, who is attempting an NFL return.
"He's consistently running a 4.4 in the 40-yard dash," Hill said. "Charles is determined to run 4.2s and 4.3s, like he did so effortlessly in college." Rogers is 28 and could get a shot in the UFL. He won't be back up here.

Source: MLive.com

Would love to see this kid come back and resurrect his career, he was pretty sick in college.
I would take painkillers too if I had to play for the Lions.

I want to see him in the UFL
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by TheNaitch:

I want to see him in the UFL

Couldn’t hear the track
The volume was wack
Did he say 68 roaches?
And he also did crack
Baaahuuuubaaaahuuuupffffftaaaaaaaa
Word
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I'm sure it was medical marijuana
Originally posted by joey82:
Dude chose weed over playing football for millions of dollars.

They say weed isn't addictive yet there continue to be hundreds of people who lose their jobs and careers because the ganja is more important to them.

They lost their jobs because they got fired lol not because they couldn't function...ya Ricky Williams smoked weed everyday, yet he was one of the best backs in the league while doing so...then it was a performance enhancer, but when somebody does bad, weed is detrimental...lol

btw, THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS lose their jobs and career because of alcohol/prescription pills.
Share 49ersWebzone