LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 408 users in the forums

Charles Rogers admits he smoked pot everyday (video)

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Chief
  • Veteran
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/08/05/charles-rogers-smoked-pot-every-day-got-hooked-on-pain-pills-wi/
There's the answer for all those who questioned where his speed went.
Umm, I think the prescription pill addiction had a lot more to do with it. Being hooked on Vicodin (he was a arrested for it last year), would be a lot more detrimental to your ability than marijuana
A total bust.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
and they say weed isn't addictive. This dude lost his career basically because he couldn't stay clean.
oh f**k this s**t...anyone that let's weed hold you back from doing ANYTHING or let it limit your potential is because of a personal conflict of interest. s**t i smoked EVERY f**kING SINGLE GAME/PRACTICE/WEIGHT ROOM Session...everything, and everytime
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
oh f**k this s**t...anyone that let's weed hold you back from doing ANYTHING or let it limit your potential is because of a personal conflict of interest. s**t i smoked EVERY f**kING SINGLE GAME/PRACTICE/WEIGHT ROOM Session...everything, and everytime

and thats why you are not a professional athlete
Originally posted by valrod33:

OUCH!
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:

OUCH!

chemada!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:

OUCH!

chemada!
Ver- Brennen!

Dude chose weed over playing football for millions of dollars.

They say weed isn't addictive yet there continue to be hundreds of people who lose their jobs and careers because the ganja is more important to them.

-9fA
HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA!
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA!

I hope he's not going to try and make a comeback now. That just totally destroyed his chances.
Another scrub from da Lions! Who cares?
Share 49ersWebzone