LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

how do you feel about killah keith lewis......

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
I really HATE that he ended up on ARI.

Like why ARI. the guy is a BEAST, and it sux that he went to a division team.

lol. totally. ed reed type s**t.
Another man crush on a crappy player. I dont get it.
Originally posted by RichmondPete:
Another man crush on a crappy player. I dont get it.

Im with you on this one. Lewis had some pretty decent ST plays but he was nothing but a huge liability in the secondary. If we just wanted a special teams demon then maybe McKillop will surprise. But im not too worried about our ST going down because of him. He just used to make me so damn mad in coverage. That Dallas game he was blowing assignments left and right. thats just one example.
Actually miss the guy.. But we dont have the room or luxury that other teams have.
Cut by the Cards

http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=2893
No, we would be going backwards. If we sign Keith Lewis we might as well sign back Kwame Harris, Bryan Gilmore and Roderick Green. Actually, Roderick Green could probably help this team, sad to say.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Cut by the Cards

But but..........he is a beast! Omgah the hit he put on Deion Branch was amazingggggggggg!

Probably the single most over-rated player in WZ history....ever.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:
My prediction is he will get cut and his nfl career will be over. Might surface in the UFL.

I called it
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Cut by the Cards

But but..........he is a beast! Omgah the hit he put on Deion Branch was amazingggggggggg!

Probably the single most over-rated player in WZ history....ever.

He was a terrific special teams player, not much but a spot duty player on D though, but he went all out and gave it his all, and that's what people loved about him. Not thinking he was the next Lott, but realizing that he went balls-out on every play
Lewis was a good special teams player for us, hope he does well. Didn't Brandon Moore also get signed by the Cards last season? Whatever happened to that guy?

Was kinda like a 06 Niner reunion down there for a hot second, Davis (old DC), Lewis, and Moore......

Originally posted by AKfanster:
Lewis was a good special teams player for us, hope he does well. Didn't Brandon Moore also get signed by the Cards last season? Whatever happened to that guy?

Was kinda like a 06 Niner reunion down there for a hot second, Davis (old DC), Lewis, and Moore......

Brandon Moore is on the UFL squad Las Vegas Locomotives.
I liked his aggressiveness, but that was also his downfall. We really did
s**k if he was starting for us and making a difference.

As to how I feel about him, like the old song says "So long, it's been good to
know you".
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Originally posted by AKfanster:

Brandon Moore is on the UFL squad Las Vegas Locomotives.

So you're sayin he's available?
Share 49ersWebzone