There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

JP Losman going to UFL

I hope this league succeeds.

LINK
  • kj11aw
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I hope this league succeeds.

LINK

it wont
I hope he's getting a lot of money for that move.
Originally posted by kj11aw:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I hope this league succeeds.

LINK

it wont
Originally posted by fzrdave:
I hope he's getting a lot of money for that move.

why. It's not like he has an opportunity in the NFL.
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
Originally posted by fzrdave:
I hope he's getting a lot of money for that move.

why. It's not like he has an opportunity in the NFL.

according to some posters in Niner Talk he could be an upgrade for us by the way they talk about Smith and Hill...
Rumor is Rattay is also going to play in the UFL, for the San Fran UFL team.

Check out who the UFL head coaches are...all coaches were once prominent NFL coaches...
I'm guessing he really loves the game because I'm sure he'd make a lot more holding a clipboard in the NFL. Good luck to him.
Did you read the article? He'd rather play then ride the pine. I really think riding the pine at this point in his career is a dead end. Plus who knows he could be cut. Where playing in this league he can continue to play and earn a check. The short season of the UFL may put him into a position to replace an injured QB or one that sucks. I think it'll be a good move for him.
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
Rumor is Rattay is also going to play in the UFL, for the San Fran UFL team.

Check out who the UFL head coaches are...all coaches were once prominent NFL coaches...

the rat can stay there

  • WillisWillKilYou
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:
Originally posted by fzrdave:
I hope he's getting a lot of money for that move.

why. It's not like he has an opportunity in the NFL.

according to some posters in Niner Talk he could be an upgrade for us by the way they talk about Smith and Hill...

Who's that?
pretty crazy, didn't he make a big push for the starting job with the bills a few years back
Originally posted by kingairta:
Did you read the article? He'd rather play then ride the pine. I really think riding the pine at this point in his career is a dead end. Plus who knows he could be cut. Where playing in this league he can continue to play and earn a check. The short season of the UFL may put him into a position to replace an injured QB or one that sucks. I think it'll be a good move for him.

Yeah man, I know he is not a great QB, but in a QB starved league, for someone that has played well at times im kinda suprised there is no NFL team going to give him a shot for the job.