NFL TEAMS WILL NOT PASS ON MIKE VICK'S TREMENDOUS TALENT NOW

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by Esco:
All I have to say about Vick is that a lot of players have done far worse and got off for much less then he did and returned to the NFL to continue their careers. He served his time and I don't see why he shouldn't be allowed the same opportunity as others.

/Vick talk

Can't really think of a player right now who did much worse than Vick, and was allowed to return to the NFL.

Leonard Little - Killed someone driving drunk. Has gotten a DUI or two since.

Honestly, I don't consider that much worse, since it wasn't his intentions of killing someone. Those kinds of mistakes happen all the time, what Vick did wasn't a mistake, what he did was organized crime.

How is killing a mother of two small children not worse than a guy financing and killing fighting dogs? Those dogs werent Benji or Old Yeller that woman was somebodies mommy and wife. I kinda get ur reasoning but just shocked you think that way.

I could forgive the person who took my relatives life. I would forever despise the person who did sick demented s**t to my dog.

And what a coincidence, my uncle was killed in a car accident the other night by a drunk driver who ran a red light.

i would never forgive a person who took my relatives life
Originally posted by RonMexico:
All I have to say about Vick is that a lot of players have done far worse and got off for much less then he did and returned to the NFL to continue their careers. He served his time and I don't see why he shouldn't be allowed the same opportunity as others.

/Vick talk

Can't really think of a player right now who did much worse than Vick, and was allowed to return to the NFL.

Honestly, I don't consider that much worse, since it wasn't his intentions of killing someone. Those kinds of mistakes happen all the time, what Vick did wasn't a mistake, what he did was organized crime.

I agree

Accidentally killing a human is better than purposely killing dogs

wait what

Here's another remark about looking at things the wrong way.

I was kidding you big silly
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

/Vick talk

I agree

Accidentally killing a human is better than purposely killing dogs

wait what

Here's another remark about looking at things the wrong way.

I was kidding you big silly

Oooooooops.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

/Vick talk

How is killing a mother of two small children not worse than a guy financing and killing fighting dogs? Those dogs werent Benji or Old Yeller that woman was somebodies mommy and wife. I kinda get ur reasoning but just shocked you think that way.

I could forgive the person who took my relatives life. I would forever despise the person who did sick demented s**t to my dog.

And what a coincidence, my uncle was killed in a car accident the other night by a drunk driver who ran a red light.

Unintentional, yes, I could. Living with the fact that they took someone life should be punishment for them. Straight up murder, and its on.

My cousins gave a statement today I saw on TV that they don't really have no harsh feelings towards that lady but hope that what she did really sinks in and thinks about what she has done.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

/Vick talk

Unintentional, yes, I could. Living with the fact that they took someone life should be punishment for them. Straight up murder, and its on.

My cousins gave a statement today I saw on TV that they don't really have no harsh feelings towards that lady but hope that what she did really sinks in and thinks about what she has done.

I understand your point. I just think Leonard Little is worse given that he has had a DUI or two since (I think). That doesn't show remorse to me. For that reason, it is worse.
Vick will most likely be playing the NFL.

Sucks for the haters bc they will be hating
If he leads em to a win this weekend, it's gonna be hell in Philly.
Has Marques Vick been practicing?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Wasn't he working at McDonalds? Or robbing McDonalds? Or some activity involving McDonalds?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Vick will most likely be playing the NFL.

Sucks for the haters bc they will be hating

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Wasn't he working at McDonalds? Or robbing McDonalds? Or some activity involving McDonalds?

He's got the fries, that will cross your eyes.
I want some MacDonalds now
Share 49ersWebzone