LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

NFL TEAMS WILL NOT PASS ON MIKE VICK'S TREMENDOUS TALENT NOW

Shop 49ers game tickets
Isn't it funny that when Mike Vick was playing all you herd is that he was not a pocket passer and he ran too much. Since he has been gone, the NFL's "Wildcat Offense' (single wing from the 1920s) has all teams trying to run it. Even Bill Parcells used a #2 draft pick on Vick like Pat White from West Virginia. In reality Vick is the greatest dual threat QB of all time. Behind closed doors, 10 NFL teams are making calls about his services. If you liked him before, just check out ACT 2.

http://gsn.gridironsource.com/_MIKE-VICK-BACK-IN-TIME-TO-TAKE-THE-WILDCAT-TO-ANOTHER-LEVEL-IN-THE-NFL/video/729989/32256.html
didn't like him before, hate him now and will dispise him later
  • haywardzfinest
  • Info N/A
I just seen on nfl live. They asked a question should the pats take vick? If the pats are in convo bout taking vick any team would take him esp one without a solid qb
YAY, CAPS
I always enjoyed watching him play, especially those huge hits he would take when he would run the ball too often. And after the dog thing, I think I will even enjoy watching those big hits just that much more now.
Originally posted by fzrdave:
I always enjoyed watching him play, especially those huge hits he would take when he would run the ball too often. And after the dog thing, I think I will even enjoy watching those big hits just that much more now.

I agree. I wonder how NFL players feel about his return
Originally posted by backontop:

I've seen a few interviews and from what I've seen it seems like a decent amount of players think he deserves another shot and that he's paid his dues.

But then, they might not say what they're actually thinking.
[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on Jul 21, 2009 at 6:43 PM ]
all caps, so you know dude is serious.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
all caps, so you know dude is serious.

he ain't f**kin around dawg
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by backontop:

I've seen a few interviews and from what I've seen it seems like a decent amount of players think he deserves another shot and that he's paid his dues.

But then, they might not say what they're actually thinking.

either that or they are part of the underground dog fighting ring

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
If hes back in the league, I hope every team interested offers him no more than the vet minimum.
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by King49er:
It would be cool to see Vick in the Wild Cat for the Niners, especially if he is unstoppable
Share 49ersWebzone