LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

Roethlisberger listed as defendant in NV lawsuit

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
RENO, Nev. (AP)—Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger(notes) has been named as a defendant in a lawsuit filed by a woman in Nevada.

According to online court records, a defamation lawsuit was filed in Washoe County on Friday. Andrea McNulty is listed as the plaintiff.

Details of the suit were not available late Monday night. Roethlisberger was one of nine defendants listed in the online court docket report.

Roethlisberger’s attorney released a statement to several media outlets Monday night saying the two-time Super Bowl winner was accused of sexual assault in the lawsuit by McNulty. Atlanta-based attorney David Cornwell denied Roethlisberger sexually assaulted McNulty.

Link
Gold digging b*tch.
[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Jul 21, 2009 at 12:36 AM ]
Whoa i hope big ben isnt a rapist.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Gold digging b*tch.

Dude, never assume that the guy is innocent all the time. Rape is one of the most low things a human being can do to another. We hardly know anything about Ben R's character, so don't make assumptions either way.
Originally posted by Psinex:
Gold digging b*tch.

Dude, never assume that the guy is innocent all the time. Rape is one of the most low things a human being can do to another. We hardly know anything about Ben R's character, so don't make assumptions either way.

While agree with your general statement, I'm gonna' side with ATG on this one.

Gold digging b*tch.
Originally posted by Psinex:
Gold digging b*tch.

Assumed innocent until proven guilty my man. Its in the good ol constitution.
Gold digging b***h.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Ben better call Kobe, he’ll know what to do.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

Jeremy Stevens

• Bille
  • Veteran
Gold digging b*tch.

Ohh no, big ben just raped me. I think, I will not file criminal complaints, wait a year, let him win the super bowl and then I will sue him...
Pretty convenient it surfaces right before Training Camp.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Gold digging bitch.

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/andrea_mcnulty#47437

So I'm sure he actually did bone her.......and thats nasty. I f**k better women than that
Share 49ersWebzone