There are 172 users in the forums

With which teams will T.O and Randy Moss enter the HOF?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
my question is, who the heck will they thank? I cant see T.O. thanking anyone from any team. Moss maybe to the pats, but not even then.

my questions is

am I the only one who remembers this being discussed already?

No, I remember it. It was just annoying how many people refused to read that a player doesn't go in with a team.
my question is, who the heck will they thank? I cant see T.O. thanking anyone from any team.

The only person I can see TO thanking is his agent.

Moss could thank Anthony Carter for being too old to have been on the team.
my question is, who the heck will they thank? I cant see T.O. thanking anyone from any team. Moss maybe to the pats, but not even then.

I think your right. T.O. played for himself (those so-called teams were just impediments to his greatness) so he will go in just representing himself. I can't wait to hear him introduce himself as well.

T.O. will thank the following...in no particular order...

Jerry Rice, Bill Walsh, Grandma, Jimmy Farris, and of course.........Pablo.
T.O never cared for putting on the red & gold he was a selfish player after jerry left his attitude has always been garbage.......he shouldnt rep us if he goes to canton f**k him.........as for Moss deft. a viking.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
T.O never cared for putting on the red & gold he was a selfish player after jerry left his attitude has always been garbage.......he shouldnt rep us if he goes to canton f**k him.........as for Moss deft. a viking.

whatever.... LETS GO T.O. 4 ever a 9ner Lock in for the Hall of Fame....what luck does our team have...

from one Hall of Fame QB to another Hall of Fame QB.

from one future Hall of Fame WR to another future Hall of Fame WR.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

whatever.... LETS GO T.O. 4 ever a 9ner Lock in for the Hall of Fame....what luck does our team have...

lets just hope for threepeats brotha, in both categories. Smith and Crabtree/Morgan
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

lets just hope for threepeats brotha, in both categories. Smith and Crabtree/Morgan

yeah....but I can see Shaun Hill being our Rich Gannon these next 7-8 years .....but if Smith can come through, I AM ALL FOR IT.

as far as Crabtree....he looks special.....but I think if Vernon plays up to his potential this year and forward........he might have the best chance to be our future HOF.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jul 22, 2009 at 11:03 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone