Originally posted by Chief:
I am bored and miss football, so here are five things I could see happening this year in the NFL.
1. I think the Cincinnati Bengals will surprise people with a top 10 offense and a defense that is improved enough to possibly push them into a wildcard spot.
2. I think the Houston Texans will break .500 and finish the season with 10 wins.
3. I honestly do believe, the 49ers will win the NFC West.
4. Darren McFadden breaks 1000 yards rushing and proves he is a NFL running back.
5. Vick plays and makes an impact on a team this season, maybe not as the starting QB but in someway contributes to wins.
1. Cincinnati will be better, but not by that much
2. Houston will not get 10 wins.
3. I hope the 9ers do, but wouldn't bet on it.
4. Michael Bush will take carries away from him, so he won't make 1,000 yards.
5. Vick will be somebody's back-up, and sit on the bench.
I may be wrong, but I think you will go 0 for 5.