Originally posted by Chief:
I am bored and miss football, so here are five things I could see happening this year in the NFL.
1. I think the Cincinnati Bengals will surprise people with a top 10 offense and a defense that is improved enough to possibly push them into a wildcard spot.
2. I think the Houston Texans will break .500 and finish the season with 10 wins.
3. I honestly do believe, the 49ers will win the NFC West.
4. Darren McFadden breaks 1000 yards rushing and proves he is a NFL running back.
5. Vick plays and makes an impact on a team this season, maybe not as the starting QB but in someway contributes to wins.
-that the Bengals will surprise and win more than most fans think they will win
- the 49ers are one of the biggest surprising teams this year too, agreeing the division is ours!
-DF will get his thousand yards, but he wont get 1200 if Garcia starts because Garcia is a great qb and will be prolific in the passing game. Cant say the same for Russell. His sorry butt wont be starting in the second half of the season, somehow, some way. With Russell starting in the beginning, McFadden will rush for 80 to 90 yards a game (average, which is great).
I thought the Texans were going to win the division last year, which shows how much I DONT know about football. We'll see about them; they're hard to figure out!
The Bengals wont be a top 10 offense, nor will they be close to a wild card
Vick, I think isnt playing anywhere this year
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Jul 18, 2009 at 1:58 PM ]