LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 397 users in the forums

Flacco vs. Ryan Who Has The Better Sophmore Year

Shop 49ers game tickets

Flacco vs. Ryan Who Has The Better Sophmore Year

Well since Ryan is the better QB, then I gotta go with him.
Ryan has the better pieces around him at WR and RB. There really isn't too much on his shoulders.

On the other hand, Flacco really has to move that offense up and down.

-9fA
Ryan has the running game
Honestly guys, I started this thread because one of my buddies is a Ravens fan and a bad homer, and i just wanted him to see this to shut his ass up lol
If we had Matt Ryan last year (I know it wasnt possible) we would have made the playoffs.
  • TheHitman
  • Info N/A
Ryan is the next Manning/Brady. Flacco benefited form an amazing defense, but he was mediocre from what I saw. Ryan flashed moments of brilliance.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheHitman:
Ryan is the next Manning/Brady. Flacco benefited form an amazing defense, but he was mediocre from what I saw. Ryan flashed moments of brilliance.

Agree 100% Not only did he rely on his defense he also had a good running game with Mcgahee and Mcclain.

Did you see the playoff game against the Titans? The ball itself traveled at last 1000 yards cause he tossed some long bombs in the game. But he only completed 11 passes for 161 yards.
Im rooting for Joe Skinny
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickV:
Ryan by a million miles.

or more. Baltimore's defense scores almost as much as their offense does. Flacco benefited from good field position and not needing to do much.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by NickV:
Ryan by a million miles.

or more. Baltimore's defense scores almost as much as their offense does. Flacco benefited from good field position and not needing to do much.

Bulls**t. I watched a lot of Ravens games (I live 45 minutes from Bmore), and Flacco actually did a damn good job in my opinion. He took leadership of the team, and knows how to handle every situation. I'm surprised there is so much support for Ryan, he seemed more like the one hit wonder to me.

• TheHitman
  • Info N/A
Mark my words... Matt Ryan is the next great young QB and will eat up a few teams this year ala Brady or Manning. He's my big sleeper pick for this season. I'm hoping he flies under the radar enough in my fantasy league that I can snag him in the 7th-8th round.
Originally posted by TheHitman:
Mark my words... Matt Ryan is the next great young QB and will eat up a few teams this year ala Brady or Manning. He's my big sleeper pick for this season. I'm hoping he flies under the radar enough in my fantasy league that I can snag him in the 7th-8th round.

I just hope he aint that great when he plays the niners! They also have tony gonzales. That right there makes matt ryan scary! Tony will catch the ball!
Share 49ersWebzone