LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Flacco vs. Ryan Who Has The Better Sophmore Year

Shop 49ers game tickets

Flacco vs. Ryan Who Has The Better Sophmore Year

They both had pretty damn good season as rookie starting QB's, so who has the better sophomore season of the 2?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Ryan is by FAR the better QB, I call this no contest.

Matt Ryan is the next great QB, Flacco is the next "pretty good" QB.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I think Ryan has the better offense surrounding him so he will have the better season.
Originally posted by Esco:
I think Ryan has the better offense surrounding him so he will have the better season.

this, especially since they added Tony G
[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on Jul 8, 2009 at 11:04 AM ]
Alex Smith
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Esco:

Ryan for sure. White, Gonzalez and Jenkins > anything the ravens have
i think ryan will have the better season and stats but i think the ravens win more games even though ryan has the better season. i like the ravens d and running game better.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Ryan by a million miles.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
i think ryan will have the better season and stats but i think the ravens win more games even though ryan has the better season. i like the ravens d and running game better.

You think the Ravens have a better running game than the Falcons?

I guess it could be closer than one would think, but I have to say Atlanta has the better running game.
Ryan by landslide

Ryan looks like he is going to be an Elite QB

Flacco will be pretty good, but I am not convinced he will be in the Elite Class
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Am I the only one who thinks that Joe Flacco is overrated? If he were on the Falcons would they (the Falcons) have had the same success?
  • Dino
  • Veteran
ryan
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
You think the Ravens have a better running game than the Falcons? I guess it could be closer than one would think, but I have to say Atlanta has the better running game.

they got 3 legit backs who can take a pounding, mcgahee is in his prime, mcclain is legit, and ray rice is a good rb. if someone gets injured they plug the next guy in and keep going. if turner gets injured atl is screwed. and i really like bmore's ol. they were tough and hardnosed last year. now they add birk and oher to gaither and their guards thats a legit ol. they still have a legit defense bc they kept lewis and suggs and their nt gregg is returning. theyre getting back landry the safety also. i just really like the ravens as a team.
well this poll sure is 1 sided
Share 49ersWebzone