LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

Vince Young for Alex Smith Trade Rumour!

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Vince Young is an AWFUL QB.

Terrible.

Before anyone starts jabbering about how he was rookie of the year, I have two words: Rick Mirer.

Yea but can you imagine him in a 49ers jersey in Madden? We'd be unstoppable and our offensive rankings would go from 65 to atleast 85. You can roll out and throw it to crabtree all the time. The possibilities are endless.
Vince Young sucks, but he's way better than Smith.
Yuck, noway say it aint so don't want him don't need him!
Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:
Footballguys.com Unconfirmed RUMOR. One of my guys is hearing talk of a Vince Young for Alex Smith deal being discussed. That would be a great discussion if it were to happen. Again, please don't take this for anything more than it is at this point - a RUMOR. But I've always operated this thing on the "you'll know what I know" line of thinking. So I'm passing along what I'm hearing. Take it for what it's worth and keep an eye out.

What do you mean "one of my guys"??? Are you trying to claim some kind of connection with the team(s)??????

Why the hell would Scotty want to trade 1 bust for another???

[ Edited by AKfanster on Jun 10, 2009 at 10:48:51 ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Its a fair trade a bust for a bust.
It's like trading Smith for Smith.
Unless a credible link is found, thread lock. Will reopen if and when link is provided.

Per BrianUKNiner:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Footballguyscom/78780288534?ref=ts

No thanks. I would rather take my chances with Smith.
*text*

this is interesting
The problem I have with this is I think the move sets us back a year or 2. If Alex fails this season the expierment is over, and we can move on. If Vince fails reallistically speaking he probally gets another year to prove himself.

I want the bust with less committment.

[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jun 10, 2009 at 15:51:13 ]

Alex >>>>>>>>> Vince Young.
Not even a hell no, i say f**k no. But thanks for playing.
Share 49ersWebzone