There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

FB Lorenzo Neal joins Raiders

should be a good compliment to McFadden in their backfield.

dang, he was my neighbor/lifting partner here in san diego too

edit: i was referring to sd as our backyard lol sry
[ Edited by billybonka on May 8, 2009 at 12:51 PM ]
Originally posted by billybonka:
should be a good compliment to McFadden in our backfield.

dang, he was my neighbor/lifting partner here in san diego too

Excuse me, Our backfield?
Besides the Heyward-Bey misshap, I like what Oakland is doing. Good move bringing him in there.
raiders could be a decent team if they knew what they were doing

i didn't know neal was available though
Originally posted by billybonka:
should be a good compliment to McFadden in our backfield.

dang, he was my neighbor/lifting partner here in san diego too

our? what u mean our? u lost
see edit
Makes sense. He's gonna retire soon.
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
Besides the Heyward-Bey misshap, I like what Oakland is doing. Good move bringing him in there.

Plus I think losing Rathman hurts them.
he's a great FB everywhere he goes the RB's prosper
this was probably their best move all off-season
Raiders waive Lorenzo Neal
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Raiders waive Lorenzo Neal

I guess he is just old and not good anymore.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Raiders waive Lorenzo Neal

I guess he is just old and not good anymore.

The Raiders starting FB O'Neal is back making Neal expendable.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Raiders waive Lorenzo Neal

I guess he is just old and not good anymore.

The Raiders starting FB O'Neal is back making Neal expendable.

There is a new neal in town
LOL @ Greg Poppa who was all over his nuts and how McFadden is going to be that much better because of Neal.
...