1. Steelers- Pretty much eveyone back plus they get Mendenhal back from injury to help rush attack
2. Pats- A healthy Brady+ stock piled D= lots of wins
3. Eagles- Scary O and blitzed crazy D
4. Chargers- expect LT to bounce back. Solid all around team in a very weak division
5. Colts- Manning Manning Manning...nuff said
6. Pack- addressed D needs in draft and expect Rodgers to continue to improve
7. Vikes- All the ingredients except stud QB
8. Saints- O will be better than ever, addressed D needs this offseason
9. Giants-No more Burris distractions...also no more Burriss big plays
10. Cards- Im not sold an older Warner can do it again
11. Texans- A few less ugly plays and they were a playoff team in 08. expect them to cut mistakes down
12. Ravens- Can Flacco escape sophomore slump?
13. Titans- Loss of Albert will hurt entire D, Collins wont have repeat success
14. Bears- Lovey lost his D! But found his Cutty
15. Cowboys- No TO= Calmer and better Romo...and they have that Ware guy
16. Bills- Too many holes on O-line. We saw how bad they were when Edwards got smacked around last year. TO will help
17. Niners- ball control+ a few big plays+ strong D= Success
18. Seahawks- Thank god Peterson is out of our division
19. Panthers- Tough schedule makes 08 success out of reach 20. Jags- Jones-Drew is pretty much the only threat they have. Hello 8 in the box!
21. Skins- Albert will continue to terror but they are still at the bottom of a tough division
22. Bengals- Can Palmer return to old form without his most steady weapon?
23. Chiefs- Moving in the right direction but still too many holes throughout
24. Falcons- Expect teams to stack the box and make Ryan beat them.
25. Browns- I expect the ManKok experiment to fail
26. Jets- developing D but disaster at QB waiting to happen
27. Bucs- Old D, new coach, rookie QB...yikes!
28. Dolphins- Teams will figure the wildcat out this year 29. Raiders- Good skill players on both sides of the ball but very weak interior
30. Broncos- This team is in shambles from the top down. Moreno will win O ROY 31. Rams- D is a mess
32. Lions- I dont think an explanation is needed
[ Edited by northshore on Aug 11, 2009 at 2:01 PM ]