• DarcPrynce
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Nice, thanks for the link

My pleasure.
  • DarcPrynce
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Hornblower:
The quality of this Justintv feed is def better than the last one.

Indeed, JTV is a great site for all sorts of programming.
Originally posted by 49erLifer:
Does this work for Macs?

Couldn't get it to work. Eh. Easier just to turn the TV to channel 212.

Would be cool for the iPhone though. Could watch NFL Network from work.
  • DarcPrynce
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
Does this work for Macs?

The channel at JustinTV is run by some guy I'm not familiar with. For some reason he shut the channel down for a little while, but it's back up today (Sunday)... I guess he takes time off every once in a while without warning.
Originally posted by DarcPrynce:
Does this work for Macs?

The channel at JustinTV is run by some guy I'm not familiar with. For some reason he shut the channel down for a little while, but it's back up today (Sunday)... I guess he takes time off every once in a while without warning.

Justintv guy is cool, but counting on those sites to run at important moments can be bad news bears... I've had experiences where they don't post the game or event and hold out for "donations" from the fans... (the ultimate douche)... if they just advertised that ahead of time people can plan accordinlgy, I can't tell you how many snaps of niners games I missed, while in the end paying $10 to watch a pixelated choppy screen of the remainder of a game... thank god for slingbox I recommend that (sex)machine to anyone!
  • DarcPrynce
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
Justintv guy is cool, but counting on those sites to run at important moments can be bad news bears... I've had experiences where they don't post the game or event and hold out for "donations" from the fans... (the ultimate douche)... if they just advertised that ahead of time people can plan accordinlgy, I can't tell you how many snaps of niners games I missed, while in the end paying $10 to watch a pixelated choppy screen of the remainder of a game... thank god for slingbox I recommend that (sex)machine to anyone!

Life is unfair.
  • DarcPrynce
  • Info N/A
Justintv guy is cool, but counting on those sites to run at important moments can be bad news bears...

Hey, it appears that the mms://wssus.mobitv.com/m16a4/wm44-240 link is now working again.
Justintv guy is cool, but counting on those sites to run at important moments can be bad news bears...

Hey, it appears that the mms://wssus.mobitv.com/m16a4/wm44-240 link is now working again.

so how do you guys play a mms link? is it possible still to do it in wmp

thanks!

Good looking out bro, quality!! Hopefully they will just jump between the links in this thread lol! NINERS!!

Here guys. New site that has NFL Network. SportsStop.tv NINERS!!
Does this work for Macs?

are you saying that u have teh slingbox connected at home and can watch on the roam?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

not workin' for me...any other link?
NFL.Com
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
there may be one posted here later....

http://www.atdhe.net/
Share 49ersWebzone