There are 170 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Free NFL Network stream

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by taps44:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by taps44:
wow i can even watch it on my blackberry. Thanks

what are you using on your BB to stream the video?

I just emailed myself the link and clicked it. I have the 8310

what link? u can get vlc on the bberry?

I emailed myself this link so that i wouldn't have to type it in on the BB.

rtsp://dssushi.mobitv.com:554/39f28/44-EVDOQVGA.sdp
Originally posted by taps44:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by taps44:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by taps44:
wow i can even watch it on my blackberry. Thanks

what are you using on your BB to stream the video?

I just emailed myself the link and clicked it. I have the 8310

what link? u can get vlc on the bberry?

I emailed myself this link so that i wouldn't have to type it in on the BB.

rtsp://dssushi.mobitv.com:554/39f28/44-EVDOQVGA.sdp

oh and that worked? i tried typing it into internet explore and it doesn't work

badassss. thanks man
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,764
it goes for a few then dies, and i have to restart it..

thanks though.
Cant get anything but --"link broken"..
Anyone who is struggling with vlc should try real player. File>open>paste then bingo. Ps. Your all welcome. NINERS!
Dude thanks so much!
  • yoshi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 331
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Cant get anything but --"link broken"..

same here
  • yoshi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 331
Originally posted by MitchMontana:
Anyone who is struggling with vlc should try real player. File>open>paste then bingo. Ps. Your all welcome. NINERS!

worked, but something like watching through the glass with raindrops.

anyway thanks for info.

Edit.
The quality was largely improved by making the screen small. Now watchable enough. Thanks.
[ Edited by yoshi on Apr 12, 2009 at 7:45 AM ]
Where is the link? How do I get to it?
  • yoshi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 331
Originally posted by PTulini:
Where is the link? How do I get to it?

First of all, try it as ordered.
Oh no, what happened to the NFL Network stream? It's Animal Planet/TLC/Discovery Channel now!!

Anyone have a new link?
Originally posted by taps44:
wow i can even watch it on my blackberry. Thanks

Its already on the blackberrys.
no worky
Here ye go guys.
mms://public.wmv.mobitv.com/wm44-320 Paste and away you go.
[ Edited by MitchMontana on Apr 17, 2009 at 4:37 PM ]
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home