LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 313 users in the forums

JTO Eating Crow Thread!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
No worse QB that I've ever seen has to be Alex's Smith rookie season, just GAWD AWFUL.

Alex was 2-5 his rookie season... same as JTO (in reality he was better, JTO is 2-6 his first season).

He had 1 touchdown but had less turnovers then JTO, who's his 7th season and 2nd season in Martz's system on a much better team. Alex Smith's team had Barlow, and Lloyd starting, we were 32nd in Defense and Offense. This team has Gore, Willis, Clements, etc. You're wrong.

No i'm not, Alex was the most awful thing ever put on a football field, if the check down wasn't there, he would either A). Throw 20 Yards over the receivers head B). Throw it 20 yards left or right of the receiver or C). Throw the ball away.

I'm not saying he's the worst QB ever, just saying his rookie season he looked awful and looked 10,000 times better under Norv that's for sure. If Norv would've stayed Alex would probably be a top 15-20 QB.

I rather have a QB that makes mistakes but can also make plays, than a QB that doesn't make mistakes nor any plays.
  • ninersfan
  • Info N/A
No worse QB that I've ever seen has to be Alex's Smith rookie season, just GAWD AWFUL.

Alex was 2-5 his rookie season... same as JTO (in reality he was better, JTO is 2-6 his first season).

He had 1 touchdown but had less turnovers then JTO, who's his 7th season and 2nd season in Martz's system on a much better team. Alex Smith's team had Barlow, and Lloyd starting, we were 32nd in Defense and Offense. This team has Gore, Willis, Clements, etc. You're wrong.

No i'm not, Alex was the most awful thing ever put on a football field, if the check down wasn't there, he would either A). Throw 20 Yards over the receivers head B). Throw it 20 yards left or right of the receiver or C). Throw the ball away.

I'm not saying he's the worst QB ever, just saying his rookie season he looked awful and looked 10,000 times better under Norv that's for sure. If Norv would've stayed Alex would probably be a top 15-20 QB.

I rather have a QB that makes mistakes but can also make plays, than a QB that doesn't make mistakes nor any plays.

Well I'd rather have a QB that A). Throw 20 Yards over the receivers head B). Throw it 20 yards left or right of the receiver or C). Throw the ball away.

Than a QB that A). Throws the ball to the other team for a touchdown B). Fumbles the ball away every 4th or 5th time he drops back for a pass or C). Holds on to the ball too long and gets sacked. Alex Smith never looked as bad as this, Im sorry.
Originally posted by ninersfan:

Well I'd rather have a QB that A). Throw 20 Yards over the receivers head B). Throw it 20 yards left or right of the receiver or C). Throw the ball away.

Than a QB that A). Throws the ball to the other team for a touchdown B). Fumbles the ball away every 4th or 5th time he drops back for a pass or C). Holds on to the ball too long and gets sacked. Alex Smith never looked as bad as this, Im sorry.

Too bad Smith never looked as good as a career backup named Shaun Hill
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by moopoo:

Let's see Hill in Martz' system 1st....
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by moopoo:

Let's see Hill in Martz' system 1st....

Well JTO is a "Martz' system QB" and he has played like crap, if Shaun plays anything better than JTO has in the past 4 games, that would be a huge plus.

How about having a QB that is consistent...All I want is a QB that can control the game and give it to Gore and complete A FLIPPING PASS THAT WONT GET PICKED OFF OR OVER THROWN...Maybe then we wont get our asses handed to us every single game.
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by Joecool:
He has the arm but that's about it. I was hoping he would put it together but he seemed to have the I don't care attitude when it came to turnovers. You want QBs to have a short memory on those things but you don't want them to be flat out stupid about it.

Agree with you here. JTO has the skills and can make the throws accurately. He just wasn't learning that he can't hold the ball out to get it swiped and wasn't seeing all the defenders when he would make the throws... He has some of the best passes I've seen from our QB position the last few years; but, he also had some of the stupidest INTs that I've ever seen...

JTO sure did look good those first couple of games though... If he can just work the stupid out of his game, then we would have a decent QB.

Yep. 2-1 he was definitely good.

Then he goes 2-2, just like last year

Oh wait, 2-3 just like last year as well.

2-4

2-5

2-6

Worst Quarterback I've ever seen in my entire life. He made maybe one or two good passes a game and f**ked us over so many times. He gave up 55+ points himself (9ers have given 67 points off turnovers, he has 17 out of 20 turnovers on this team). In other words, if I was bored enough to look up the word for the worst of all time, JTO's picture would be there. He's that bad.

That's the stupid I was referring to that he needs to work out of his game

As far as "maybe 1 or 2 good passes a game", I think you are understating the truth here quite a bit.

Oh ok sure I'm "understading the truth". He still f**king sucks ass. He gave up 55+ points himself to the other f**king team. That's so horrible.

Think about this 55 points over 8 games that our QB gave to the other team. No wonder we cant win s**t!!! we spot the other team a touchdown every game.
  • redgoldenera
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Originally posted by Joecool:
He has the arm but that's about it. I was hoping he would put it together but he seemed to have the I don't care attitude when it came to turnovers. You want QBs to have a short memory on those things but you don't want them to be flat out stupid about it.

Agree with you here. JTO has the skills and can make the throws accurately. He just wasn't learning that he can't hold the ball out to get it swiped and wasn't seeing all the defenders when he would make the throws... He has some of the best passes I've seen from our QB position the last few years; but, he also had some of the stupidest INTs that I've ever seen...

JTO sure did look good those first couple of games though... If he can just work the stupid out of his game, then we would have a decent QB.

Yep. 2-1 he was definitely good.

Then he goes 2-2, just like last year

Oh wait, 2-3 just like last year as well.

2-4

2-5

2-6

Worst Quarterback I've ever seen in my entire life. He made maybe one or two good passes a game and f**ked us over so many times. He gave up 55+ points himself (9ers have given 67 points off turnovers, he has 17 out of 20 turnovers on this team). In other words, if I was bored enough to look up the word for the worst of all time, JTO's picture would be there. He's that bad.

That's the stupid I was referring to that he needs to work out of his game

As far as "maybe 1 or 2 good passes a game", I think you are understating the truth here quite a bit.

Oh ok sure I'm "understading the truth". He still f**king sucks ass. He gave up 55+ points himself to the other f**king team. That's so horrible.

Think about this 55 points over 8 games that our QB gave to the other team. No wonder we cant win s**t!!! we spot the other team a touchdown every game.

Oh and we're not even counting the points WE lost because of turnovers... it was one of the most frustrating things to see. Lets see if it improves with Hill

Anyone remember this threa?

Silly Joecool.

Originally posted by 49erFaithful:

JT's a Scientologist?

That explains everything.

And Tom Cruise was in that football movie All the Right Moves about a high school football from Western Pennsylvania (Joe Montana)

creepy
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful:

JT's a Scientologist?

That explains everything.

And Tom Cruise was in that football movie All the Right Moves about a high school football from Western Pennsylvania (Joe Montana)

creepy

JTO is one ugly f**k. Wish we would just cut his ass and sign XXXX.
and we were worried we were gonna lose him in free agency cuz of his pro bowl season...
It's the hair cut, JTO played better with the bear and long hair.....never should have cut his hair and shaved the rally beard,,, dude blew it
Share 49ersWebzone