There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

JTO Eating Crow Thread!!!

Originally posted by Joecool:
He has the arm but that's about it. I was hoping he would put it together but he seemed to have the I don't care attitude when it came to turnovers. You want QBs to have a short memory on those things but you don't want them to be flat out stupid about it.

Agree with you here. JTO has the skills and can make the throws accurately. He just wasn't learning that he can't hold the ball out to get it swiped and wasn't seeing all the defenders when he would make the throws... He has some of the best passes I've seen from our QB position the last few years; but, he also had some of the stupidest INTs that I've ever seen...

JTO sure did look good those first couple of games though... If he can just work the stupid out of his game, then we would have a decent QB.
JoeCool's hatred for Alex Smith blinded him from the realities of JTO.
Originally posted by D_Niner:
He has the arm but that's about it. I was hoping he would put it together but he seemed to have the I don't care attitude when it came to turnovers. You want QBs to have a short memory on those things but you don't want them to be flat out stupid about it.

Agree with you here. JTO has the skills and can make the throws accurately. He just wasn't learning that he can't hold the ball out to get it swiped and wasn't seeing all the defenders when he would make the throws... He has some of the best passes I've seen from our QB position the last few years; but, he also had some of the stupidest INTs that I've ever seen...

JTO sure did look good those first couple of games though... If he can just work the stupid out of his game, then we would have a decent QB.

Yep. 2-1 he was definitely good.

Then he goes 2-2, just like last year

Oh wait, 2-3 just like last year as well.

2-4

2-5

2-6

Worst Quarterback I've ever seen in my entire life. He made maybe one or two good passes a game and f**ked us over so many times. He gave up 55+ points himself (9ers have given 67 points off turnovers, he has 17 out of 20 turnovers on this team). In other words, if I was bored enough to look up the word for the worst of all time, JTO's picture would be there. He's that bad.
Originally posted by Method:

2-4

2-5

2-6

Worst Quarterback I've ever seen in my entire life. He made maybe one or two good passes a game and f**ked us over so many times. He gave up 55+ points himself (9ers have given 67 points off turnovers, he has 17 out of 20 turnovers on this team). In other words, if I was bored enough to look up the word for the worst of all time, JTO's picture would be there. He's that bad.

i just threw up a little in my mouth.

2-4

2-5

2-6

That's the stupid I was referring to that he needs to work out of his game

As far as "maybe 1 or 2 good passes a game", I think you are understating the truth here quite a bit.

2-4

2-5

2-6

As far as "maybe 1 or 2 good passes a game", I think you are understating the truth here quite a bit.

Oh ok sure I'm "understading the truth". He still f**king sucks ass. He gave up 55+ points himself to the other f**king team. That's so horrible.
  • TJA85
  • Veteran

2-4

2-5

2-6

Oh ok sure I'm "understading the truth". He still f**king sucks ass. He gave up 55+ points himself to the other f**king team. That's so horrible.

That's terrible... Get that clown outta SF!

2-4

2-5

2-6

you can't fix stupid.

2-4

2-5

2-6

No worse QB that I've ever seen has to be Alex's Smith rookie season, just GAWD AWFUL.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
No worse QB that I've ever seen has to be Alex's Smith rookie season, just GAWD AWFUL.

Alex was 2-5 his rookie season... same as JTO (in reality he was better, JTO is 2-6 his first season).

He had 1 touchdown but had less turnovers then JTO, who's his 7th season and 2nd season in Martz's system on a much better team. Alex Smith's team had Barlow, and Lloyd starting, we were 32nd in Defense and Offense. This team has Gore, Willis, Clements, etc. You're wrong.

[ Edited by Method on Oct 28, 2008 at 14:40:06 ]

2-4

2-5

2-6

You sure do love arguing points that people have already conceded, don't you....

Back to the 1 or 2 good passes issue... Thanks for maning up and conceding this point... Very big of you!
Back to the 1 or 2 good passes issue... Thanks for maning up and conceding this point... Very big of you!

Ok, got another one:

JTO has cost us 4 wins in a row.

Ok, got another one:

JTO has cost us 4 wins in a row.

Why not say that he is the cause of Global Warming and World Hunger too.
We can say that he votes with Bush 98% of the time and that he was in the room with Clinton urging him to fool around with Monica Lewinsky...
Hell, lets just say that JTO is the real reason were in Iraq and he is the sole cause of Middle East conflict...

FYI, there's more then 1 guy that plays the game. Others had fault in those losses too...
WOW! I think the real blame for JTO is MIKE MARTZ!!!

JTO is just a bad QB with a little potential.

I liked JTO in pre-season I will admitt. Now, I just think he is garbage. Martz makes this guy out to be the next Kurt Warner...Please!

He needs to be released and Martz needs to be put in the dog house.

The success will be Run then pass...Let our defense marinate with MS! and maybe we can win a few games before the ebd of the season.

Go Lakers!
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

you can't fix stupid.