LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 268 users in the forums

ILB Prospects

I'm watching Skai Moore tape right now. His instincts and awareness in zone coverage are outstanding. His NC tape is really good. He might be my favorite day 3 LB prospect.

NY, you should start a Skai Moore thread.
Originally posted by Heroism:
I'm watching Skai Moore tape right now. His instincts and awareness in zone coverage are outstanding. His NC tape is really good. He might be my favorite day 3 LB prospect.

NY, you should start a Skai Moore thread.

Consider it done I was watching some of his tape vs Michigan actually lol
Another guy that's all over the field is Fred Warner from BYU

There's LBer talent in this draft
This LB class is really damn good. Watching Tegray Scales right now. This dude is a player.
This LB class is really damn good. Watching Tegray Scales right now. This dude is a player.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Good stuff.

This play is freaken beautiful. I'm curious to see what he runs this week. His play speed isn't great, but it's not bad, either.

[ Edited by Heroism on Feb 25, 2018 at 7:52 PM ]

Good stuff.

This play is freaken beautiful. I'm curious to see what he runs this week. His play speed isn't great, but it's not bad, either.

Yeah, I'm actually amazed at the LB depth in this draft. Combine will be big for this kid as well
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Jack cichy late

Agreed.
Good stuff.

Definitely one to keep an eye on. I'm not one to worry so much about height but NFL teams do tend to take it into consideration but if we can get a London Fletcher on this team...I'd certainly take him.
With the 49ers looking for speed and athleticism at mike and will spots, I found the LB group to be underwhelming. The top guys looked great, but everyone else was meh. I expected a much more athletic bunch.

Jerome Baker is a player I could see the 49ers loving, but the dude has damn concussion issues. A LB with a concussion problem is a recipe for disaster.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 5, 2018 at 11:15 AM ]

With the 49ers looking for speed and athleticism at mike and will spots, I found the LB group to be underwhelming. The top guys looked great, but everyone else was meh. I expected a much more athletic bunch.

Jerome Baker is a player I could see the 49ers loving, but the dude has damn concussion issues. A LB with a concussion problem is a recipe for disaster.

I was expect Tegray Scales to run much faster than he did.
Another guy that's all over the field is Fred Warner from BYU

There's LBer talent in this draft

I want Warner so much! He's one of my draft crushes for sure.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Matthew Thomas and Oren Burks for me in rounds 3 or 4.

Genard Avery, Andre Smith, Jack Cichy 5th and later.
I really like Malik Jefferson, Oren Burks and Tegray Scales as late round prospects. I love Jefferson in the 3rd but he will probably go in the 2nd. Same thing with Burks though he could fall into the 3rd. I like Scales in the 4th, love him in the 5th. Really weak class for ILB's though
Wait till next year. Outside of Smith the class is very
Share 49ersWebzone