LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 310 users in the forums

Braxton Miller

Definitely a 2nd round pick after the show he's been putting on at the Senior Bowl. Best skill position player there
Originally posted by CountryNiner:
Reminds me of Antwaan Randle EL from back in the day with the Steelers. I like him but I would rather go with Michael Thomas or Tyler Boyd in the 2nd round if they are available. I think Braxton Miller is a gadget player who could be a nice piece in a Chip Kelly offense but I'm not sure he can consistently beat press coverage to warrant a 2nd round pick.

Was thinking more Kordell Stewart. Play the "Slash Role", but with Randel El speed.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
PFF College ‏@PFF_College
Braxton Miller didn't see a ton of touches this season, but his 23% forced missed tackle rate indicates his elusiveness @seniorbowl
Treadwell in the first and Miller in the 2nd.

Yes, I know we need OL help...
[ Edited by btthepunk on Jan 29, 2016 at 9:04 AM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
What are the chances he is still there with our early 2nd round pick? Seems unlikely at this point.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
6'1", will play closer to 210-215. Ideal slot receiver. Versatile. Seems like he would fit well into a Chip Kelly offense.
I like him but I think we could use help along our offensive and defensive lines before we look at any skill position players.
Originally posted by shmuck:
I like him but I think we could use help along our offensive and defensive lines before we look at any skill position players.

FA should be very good for OL/DL
  • pd24
  • Veteran
If we can nail FA with a Malik Jackson, Vernon, and an OL I would love the draft to add a QB and some new toys like Miller. We can take an ILB later in the draft or find one in FA.
I saw a bit of his senior bowl workouts.

WOW!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/183127-braxton-miller/
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/183127-braxton-miller/

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/184734-braxton-miller/page2/

This one is better than your old thread
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Julian Edelman

It took Julian Edelman like 4 seasons to really get it and that was with a TON of work off the field to improve his game.

Miller is also miles ahead of Edelman in athletic ability so if he puts in even half the effort that Edelman did then he's most certainly worth a 2nd rounder and even a 1st rounder...just late 1st rounder because you're still getting a project.

Plenty of guys are ahead of Edelman athletically but few have his desire.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Julian Edelman

It took Julian Edelman like 4 seasons to really get it and that was with a TON of work off the field to improve his game.

Miller is also miles ahead of Edelman in athletic ability so if he puts in even half the effort that Edelman did then he's most certainly worth a 2nd rounder and even a 1st rounder...just late 1st rounder because you're still getting a project.

Few have his QB either.
Julian Edelman

It also helps when NE's entire offense is designed around the role he plays. Turned Welker into a star also. Any shifty WR that can get separation is going to excel in his role.
Share 49ersWebzone