LISTEN: The 49ers Pick Is In! →

There are 412 users in the forums

Mock of The Year - 9ersLiferInChicago

Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
WOW, you think there's 17 spots open! There's a serious difference of opinion here. I cannot wait to see your mock

LOL! No, up to 17 spots open to fierce competition. As we have seen in the past though it is impossible to predict. Players I really like could be gone--Dixon, LMJ and Hunter are all going to have to win their spots. They had better come to camp in good shape!

I'm still thinking about a mock but last year was my first attempt and getting the time might be impossible this year.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
LOL! No, up to 17 spots open to fierce competition. As we have seen in the past though it is impossible to predict. Players I really like could be gone--Dixon, LMJ and Hunter are all going to have to win their spots. They had better come to camp in good shape!

I'm still thinking about a mock but last year was my first attempt and getting the time might be impossible this year.
Well, I cannot wait
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
That's a big man!

Which, is why I want us to draft him.

.......but not a great player. I would pass.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Well, I cannot wait

Share 49ersWebzone