There are 191 users in the forums

Lattimore! GREAT!

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Regardless, Lattimore would have easily been the #1 RB taken had he not gotten injured. It was a steal.
I still am wondering how high he would've gone though. I mean, "#1 running back taken" is still sort of an ambiguous statement. Adrian Peterson was drafted 7th/8th overall as the top RB in his draft class. Eddie Lacy went like 60th overall as the top running back in his class.

jimmy49er said he'd be a top 10-15 pick. What do other people think?

Thanks for the responses, guys!
Originally posted by theduke85:
Regardless, Lattimore would have easily been the #1 RB taken had he not gotten injured. It was a steal.
I still am wondering how high he would've gone though. I mean, "#1 running back taken" is still sort of an ambiguous statement. Adrian Peterson was drafted 7th/8th overall as the top RB in his draft class. Eddie Lacy went like 60th overall as the top running back in his class.

The top RB in this class went #37.
If Lattimore was healthy this year no injury, he would have been drafted in the 1st round around 20-25 to GB
if latti was completely healthy, he would have gone in the top 15, no question. the only reason the top rb went so low, is because of the lack of a super talent, that was 100%. guys like latti come along only once in a long while. believe me, this is the steal of the draft, and one of the most prolific steals in draft history. this guy will prove his worth in due time. you don't have to worry about it.
furthermore, i know everybody has this ideal plan of sitting marcus out this year, and bringing him in next year, but i wouldn't close the door on him playing this year. most people think that he is happy to get into this situation where he can sit out this year, and the organization is cool with it. but they don't know marcus. while that option really takes the pressure off of him, he will kill himself to show them that he is 100% this year, and get on the field in the latter part of the season. mark that down. and yes, i'm another sec guy joining in on your fun...
[ Edited by stevae on Apr 28, 2013 at 10:03 PM ]
If Lattimore was healthy and dominated the way he was, i don't think he would've gone past Pitt or Cincy.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by theduke85:

The top RB in this class went #37.

Wow, I totally missed Bernard going that high. Thanks!
not sure who is in love more

9ers fans w/ kap or SEC fans w/ lattimore

Share 49ersWebzone