There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Round 4 Wish List

I'd like to see us target the following guys in round 4. I expected both to be picked in round 3, but its cool that they are still available:

B.W. Webb - CB
We need a slot CB to face off against Tavon Austin and Percy Harvin. Webb is the physical tools to do so.

Da'Rick Rogers - WR
Big, fast.... I still think he's the best all-around WR in the draft. GMs are obviously more worried about his character than I thought they would be.

What is your wish list?

Update: Adding Jesse Williams and Jordan Poyer to my list of guys to target.
[ Edited by blm7754 on Apr 26, 2013 at 8:31 PM ]
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
European guy, and Phillip Thomas
Originally posted by blm7754:
I'd like to see us target the following guys in round 4. I expected both to be picked in round 3, but its cool that they are still available:

B.W. Webb - CB
We need a slot CB to face off against Tavon Austin and Percy Harvin. Webb is the physical tools to do so.

Da'Rick Rogers - WR
Big, fast.... I still think he's the best all-around WR in the draft. GMs are obviously more worried about his character than I thought they would be.

What is your wish list?
If needed, the Niners can trade up their #128 with the round 5 pick, #157, and get to about 110 in the 4th. They'd also have their 131 comp pick in the 4th.
Depending on position: Jesse Williams, Brian Schwenke, Da'Rick Rogers and Phillip Thomas.

OC may not be a need so eliminate him and Safety can be found later...so I would go for Williams and Rogers--provided concerns about injury and character are answered satisfactorily.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Da'Rick Rodgers
Ryan Swope
Kenny Stills
Denard Robinson

Philip Thomas
Rambo
Josh Evans
Duke Williams
Robert Lester
Shamarko thomas

Jesse Williams

Lattimore
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
If needed, the Niners can trade up their #128 with the round 5 pick, #157, and get to about 110 in the 4th. They'd also have their 131 comp pick in the 4th.

Not a bad idea. I'm hoping we package the 5th, 6th, and 7th for another 4th. It would be put us around 122 which is the low end of the 4th, but there should be some good talent still available. There are about 10-15 legit prospects still available.
The meat of our picks are in these rounds. Expect HarBaalke to bring in a massive haul tomorrow.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by krizay:
Da'Rick Rodgers
Ryan Swope
Kenny Stills
Denard Robinson

Philip Thomas
Rambo
Josh Evans
Duke Williams
Robert Lester
Shamarko thomas

Jesse Williams

Lattimore

Pretty much this right here!!!

Oh and I still hope we draft Dustin Hopkins, Phil Dawson is only a 1 or 2 year rental IMO.
Originally posted by krizay:
Da'Rick Rodgers
Ryan Swope
Kenny Stills
Denard Robinson

Philip Thomas
Rambo
Josh Evans
Duke Williams
Robert Lester
Shamarko thomas

Jesse Williams

Lattimore

Lots of good options. I hope to see some more trades. We still have tradable picks in every round plus comp picks. With all the talent in round 4, it may make sense to packs a 5, 6, & 7 to get another 4th.

Jesse Williams, Rogers, and Webb would be a sweet way to round out the draft.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I want someone that can return kicks

Corners Jordan Poyer and Marc Anthony

Another safety

ILB

Another TE

WR
I like the players listed in the OP. BW Webb and Da'Rick would be great picks.

I'd like to see the Niners get into the 4th round one more time and make 3 picks in the 4th to get: Da'Rick Rogers/Quinton Patton, B.W. Webb/Jordan Poyer, Josh Evans/Bacarri Rambo, or Marcus Lattimore. Take any of those three players and I'm happy. Finish off the day by adding MLB depth and a potential swing tackle with compensatory sevenths. Draft success.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blm7754:
Lots of good options. I hope to see some more trades. We still have tradable picks in every round plus comp picks. With all the talent in round 4, it may make sense to packs a 5, 6, & 7 to get another 4th.

Jesse Williams, Rogers, and Webb would be a sweet way to round out the draft.

If we get Rogers, swope or stills. especially Rodgers than I love this draft. if we do not get one off thos 3. im going to be disappointed we didnt address our WR position earlier. Patterson instead of Redi looking REAL good with all of these Safeties still on the board
B.W. Webb and Lattimore please
Just realized Jordan Poyer is still available. He was one of the top ranked CBs. That would be an excellent pick in round 4.
Quinton Patton WR Louisiana Tech
Jordan Poyer CB Oregon State
Phillip Thomas FS Fresno State
David Quessenberry OT San Jose State
Brian Schwenke C California
Shamarko Thomas SS Syracuse
Chris Harper WR Kansas State
Kevin Reddick ILB North Carolina
Mike Gillislee RB Florida