EDIT: Already been pointed out on this thread.
[ Edited by srenin_evoli on Apr 26, 2013 at 9:10 PM ]
There are 391 users in the forums
Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by eonblue:
I doubt it has anything to do with a tattoo.

Originally posted by hofer36:
pro football weekly says he had over 28% body fat when measured at the combine
Originally posted by hofer36:
pro football weekly says he had over 28% body fat when measured at the combine
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:Originally posted by hofer36:pro football weekly says he had over 28% body fat when measured at the combine
Damn...that is kinda fat, even for a defensive tackle. No reason for him to be over 20% at all.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
lol to all you guys who wanted this guy at 31, 34
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Might be a medical issue we dont know about. Happens ever year where someone slides really bad and then later you find out he has something wrong with him.
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Not just Milliner. Teams have investigated Chance Warmack's rt shoulder, DJ Fluker's left shoulder, Eddie Lacy's toe, Jesse Williams' knee.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He should have known that getting YOLO tattooed on his face would have consequences.![]()
![]()
Originally posted by hofer36:
pro football weekly says he had over 28% body fat when measured at the combine
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
lol to all you guys who wanted this guy at 31, 34
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Might be a medical issue we dont know about. Happens ever year where someone slides really bad and then later you find out he has something wrong with him.
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Not just Milliner. Teams have investigated Chance Warmack's rt shoulder, DJ Fluker's left shoulder, Eddie Lacy's toe, Jesse Williams' knee.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He should have known that getting YOLO tattooed on his face would have consequences.![]()
![]()
Originally posted by hofer36:
pro football weekly says he had over 28% body fat when measured at the combine
Yeah, I was wrong about this guy. I'll eat my crow. There is just too much bad pub. I'm not even sure I want him in the rest of the draft now, I'd probably go with Montori Hughes instead.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by teeohh:
It's that stupid yolo tattoo
he will go in rd 4 though IMO
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
lol to all you guys who wanted this guy at 31, 34
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Might be a medical issue we dont know about. Happens ever year where someone slides really bad and then later you find out he has something wrong with him.
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Not just Milliner. Teams have investigated Chance Warmack's rt shoulder, DJ Fluker's left shoulder, Eddie Lacy's toe, Jesse Williams' knee.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He should have known that getting YOLO tattooed on his face would have consequences.![]()
![]()
Originally posted by hofer36:
pro football weekly says he had over 28% body fat when measured at the combine
Yeah, I was wrong about this guy. I'll eat my crow. There is just too much bad pub. I'm not even sure I want him in the rest of the draft now, I'd probably go with Montori Hughes instead.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Same here. I had him as our #1 pick in the Zone Mock for the last month before recently switching it to Tank. Didn't realize crow tasted this good with coffee.
Originally posted by teeohh:
It's that stupid yolo tattoo