There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Why has Jesse Williams not been drafted?

This NFL.com article mentions concerns over his knee (references an Adam Schefter tweet): http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000164384/article/matt-barkley-ryan-nassib-highlight-draft-nosedivers

EDIT: Already been pointed out on this thread.
[ Edited by srenin_evoli on Apr 26, 2013 at 9:10 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I don't really know why he hasn't been drafted yet, but if Baalke stays where hes at I really doubt he last till the 9ers pick.
He should have known that getting YOLO tattooed on his face would have consequences.
I doubt it has anything to do with a tattoo.
Originally posted by eonblue:
I doubt it has anything to do with a tattoo.

pro football weekly says he had over 28% body fat when measured at the combine
Originally posted by hofer36:

Damn...that is kinda fat, even for a defensive tackle. No reason for him to be over 20% at all.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Damn...that is kinda fat, even for a defensive tackle. No reason for him to be over 20% at all.

Hell we can fix that, every time he eats fast food lee gets to punt his testicles
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
lol to all you guys who wanted this guy at 31, 34

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Might be a medical issue we dont know about. Happens ever year where someone slides really bad and then later you find out he has something wrong with him.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Not just Milliner. Teams have investigated Chance Warmack's rt shoulder, DJ Fluker's left shoulder, Eddie Lacy's toe, Jesse Williams' knee.

He should have known that getting YOLO tattooed on his face would have consequences.

Yeah, I was wrong about this guy. I'll eat my crow. There is just too much bad pub. I'm not even sure I want him in the rest of the draft now, I'd probably go with Montori Hughes instead.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

Might be a medical issue we dont know about. Happens ever year where someone slides really bad and then later you find out he has something wrong with him.

Not just Milliner. Teams have investigated Chance Warmack's rt shoulder, DJ Fluker's left shoulder, Eddie Lacy's toe, Jesse Williams' knee.

Yeah, I was wrong about this guy. I'll eat my crow. There is just too much bad pub. I'm not even sure I want him in the rest of the draft now, I'd probably go with Montori Hughes instead.

... you can never fully trust the Interwebs
Originally posted by teeohh:
It's that stupid yolo tattoo

he will go in rd 4 though IMO

Mayock had a 4th round grade on Jesse Williams
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

Same here. I had him as our #1 pick in the Zone Mock for the last month before recently switching it to Tank. Didn't realize crow tasted this good with coffee.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Same here. I had him as our #1 pick in the Zone Mock for the last month before recently switching it to Tank. Didn't realize crow tasted this good with coffee.

LOL! Yeah...pretty good coffee at that!
Originally posted by teeohh:
It's that stupid yolo tattoo

THIS (as well as the generally jacked-up decision making process that could lead to a YOLO face tattoo)