49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 614 users in the forums

2013 NFL Draft Chat

Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Aww man I gotta sign up :(

lol. nobody wants to do that.

fail.

Whatever dude. That's your opinion. "Nobody" lol so all the people in there don't count? I hate when people say s**t like that
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
luv is flashing and posting pics
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,132
EAD
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Posts: 156,344
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Aww man I gotta sign up :(

lol. nobody wants to do that.

fail.

Whatever dude. That's your opinion. "Nobody" lol so all the people in there don't count? I hate when people say s**t like that

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
edit
[ Edited by jrg on Apr 26, 2013 at 2:58 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,697
i'mma peep. it's dead in hurr
Can the mods move this to the Draft war room please? No1curr around here.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone