There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who does Baalke take at 34? "Absolutely we know."

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
With the values people were getting today, i dont think anyone will give aay that value for our second. dont think the value is there.

The Patriots got "old chart" value. With the "QB" premium, we should be able to get "old chart" value too, which means the team trading down wins.
So many players I'd take. Only one I wouldn't? Carradine. I will continue to say I wouldn't touch him until the 3rd at the earliest, maybe even later. Top remaining players I'd like us to target in the 2nd, separated by position would be:

WR: Justin Hunter, Robert Woods, Keenan Allen

CB: Darius Slay, Jamar Taylor, Dwayne Gratz

NT: Jesse Williams, John Hankins, John Jenkins

OLB: Sam Montgomery, Sio Moore

DE: Margus Hunt, Kawann Short

TE: Zach Ertz
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
With the values people were getting today, i dont think anyone will give aay that value for our second. dont think the value is there.

I think the 49ers are better off keeping the pick, they need help for THIS upcoming season, they already have like 8-10 picks in 2014.

I agree. Although i think it would be nice to trade it for a mid second and another third if possible.

We could slide back a few spots and get a 3rd, I think, if we throw in our 4th or 5th.
It's definitely Tank
Originally posted by xela510:
It's definitely Tank

Not gonna be Tank lol.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Watch them take David Amerson.....develop him as a FS with Reid as the future SS........DAMN!

I like David Amerson too, but I don't think they will take him at 34th, I am looking at 61st. They will probably take Ertz at 34th, but you know who I would take at 34th. LOL.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
So many players I'd take. Only one I wouldn't? Carradine. I will continue to say I wouldn't touch him until the 3rd at the earliest, maybe even later. Top remaining players I'd like us to target in the 2nd, separated by position would be:

WR: Justin Hunter, Robert Woods, Keenan Allen

CB: Darius Slay, Jamar Taylor, Dwayne Gratz

NT: Jesse Williams, John Hankins, John Jenkins

OLB: Sam Montgomery, Sio Moore

DE: Margus Hunt, Kawann Short

TE: Zach Ertz

Pleaseeeeeee, let's get Justin Hunter !!!
I just know I want a wr in the 2nd or 3rd, I want Da'Rick Rogers somewhere.
I agree DL will be pick, but we can't rule out a WR.
Keep the 34 pick and then use other picks to move up from 61 or move up in the third.

My thoughts have no real basis but since Eric Reid said he had a long talk with Harbaugh at the combine, I looked and some other guys within range at the 34th pick that Harbaugh may have had good talks with are Robert woods, keenan allen and zach ertz.

I would rather add another pass rusher... tank or hunt or okafor
I'm scared of USC wrs, and Ronald Johnson did nothing to end my fear
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
Keep the 34 pick and then use other picks to move up from 61 or move up in the third.

My thoughts have no real basis but since Eric Reid said he had a long talk with Harbaugh at the combine, I looked and some other guys within range at the 34th pick that Harbaugh may have had good talks with are Robert woods, keenan allen and zach ertz.

I want one of the DEs (Tank or Okafor), one of the DTs (Williams or Jenkins), or one of the CBs (Taylor or Banks).

I don't want to trade back very far, but if we can get into the late 30s/early 40s, recoup an additional 3rd, and get one of those 6 guys, I would be thrilled.
[ Edited by LieutKaffee on Apr 25, 2013 at 10:32 PM ]
Originally posted by jacklegniner:

You forgot Jenkins. Jenkins even had a private workout and met Tomsula.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I just know I want a wr in the 2nd or 3rd, I want Da'Rick Rogers somewhere.

THIS. I'd be down for Da'Rick Rogers and Travis Kelce to improve the offense........how will that happen?

49ers trade down in the 2nd, acquire a 4th, trade up into the 3rd, draft Robert Alford with the first 2nd rounder, Rogers with the 2nd and Kelce in the 3rd. BOOM! :)
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Apr 25, 2013 at 10:42 PM ]