LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Why the huge drop for Shariff Floyd?

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
i never had him ranked that high to begin with.

This. I was completely shocked when people began to talk about him like a Top 5 draft pick.......
I'm guessing he did poorly during interviews. Alot of teams passed on him. I was surprised
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Because of this, teams questioned his dedication to being a professional. Shades of JaMarcus Russell.

Yea, you gotta love the sport. That's why I think Tannehill will be a bust for the Dolphins. He didn't even know the team names in the NFL.
Good player, but he never should have gone top 15 anyway.
Mayock was tweeting during the draft and the info he was getting were character concerns and not enough production.
Jessie and Jenkins will go before him. I believe they have more upside and he's already about as good as he's going to get.
Mock Draft "Experts" - they all start influencing each other by the end...

I valiantly watched several minutes of youtube footage, then saw that he had short arms, and determined that he'd be a gigantic bust if picked in the top 5.
His agent must have paid off some pundits to create hype. Or they're all retarded. Whatevs.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Jessie and Jenkins will go before him. I believe they have more upside and he's already about as good as he's going to get.

Uh, wrong... Vikings already picked him at 23.

He's not a top 5 kind of talent, but at 23 he's a very good pick for the Vikings. Short arms or not, the dude is a baller.
The worst possible thing you can say about a defensive lineman is not that he used drugs or PED's or anything involved with his character. The worst possible tag is.......Short Arms or Alligator Arms.

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The worst possible thing you can say about a defensive lineman is not that he used drugs or PED's or anything involved with his character. The worst possible tag is.......Short Arms or Alligator Arms.

I thought Jerome McDougle was going to be a beast but he got the short arms-itis
There are a lot of things we don't hear about as well. Maybe he's done some shady stuff or he has a disease or something.
Share 49ersWebzone