There are 317 users in the forums

PICK #2 (40): Guess The Player And Position To Be Addressed Next

PICK #2 (40): Guess The Player And Position To Be Addressed Next

Originally posted by sactomkiii:
what position will play the most... TE book it

That is kinda how I see it too. The Niners FO likes to pick lunch pale players in the 3-6 rounds. Then when they become solid players, they sign them for cheap. Ertz would replace Delanie on day 1, and he adds the jump ball element to the offense. I really doubt they go with a WR this early again seeing as how he wont beat Crab or Boldin out. A DE would be in on a rotation, but I doubt you see Justin Smith and Ray Mac rotating out that often.
[ Edited by TheRatMan13 on Apr 25, 2013 at 9:05 PM ]
Brandon Williams is going to be a steal.
They really need defensive line. Our D was toast last year when Justin and Aldon got hurt. Not to mention we have a new NT now too. DL is hugely a need.
I've got a feeling it's going to Margus Hunt. I'm already making peace with it. ::le sigh::
Jesse Williams is still available, many had us taking him at #31.

I think we need another pass rusher, but if the Niners get a great trade offer they will take it!
John Jenkins
  • buhda
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Tank Carradine.

34. Tank Carradine
Ertz then Hunt
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
I think the 9ers will probably pick Zach Ertz, but since Justin Hunter has fallen into our lap, he will be too huge a talent to pass up.

So, for me, I will go with Justin Hunter !!
Please NOT Zach Ertz or Margus Hunt at 34.... PLEASE
[ Edited by Cooper22 on Apr 25, 2013 at 9:18 PM ]

Why don't people like Margus Hunt? Seems like a good player to me...

I really have no clue who the Niners will take... for all we know, the Niners will trade their pick for a future 1st round pick next year.
I must go with a trade .
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Why don't people like Margus Hunt? Seems like a good player to me...

I really have no clue who the Niners will take... for all we know, the Niners will trade their pick for a future 1st round pick next year.

Most people dont like the age. I personally think under the right coaching he will be a solid player.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I predict we trade down for a 2014 pick
Originally posted by susweel:
I predict we trade down for a 2014 pick

Trading out into a high 2014 pick would be tits. Jadeveon Clowney, anyone?
Share 49ersWebzone