49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 602 users in the forums

Who's your one "Do Not Draft" player this year?

Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by bdub2588:
He's the medium between Watt and Justin Smith.

I partially agree. I think mid 2nd is good value.

Looks like I was right there too
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,847
Originally posted by rodgerscomehome:
Eric Reid. Don't see anything special in him.

Originally posted by mayo49:
Matheau

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Carradine. Out of 5 or 6 games watched of nearly every snap of his, I have seen nowhere near enough to warrant grading him anything higher than an early third.

Fun taking a look back at these..

Despised this pick and he was even worse than expected.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Fun taking a look back at these..

Despised this pick and he was even worse than expected.

Good call. I liked the pick but i'm an FSU fan/homer. I thought the same thing about Everette Brown.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Carradine. Out of 5 or 6 games watched of nearly every snap of his, I have seen nowhere near enough to warrant grading him anything higher than an early third.

Fun taking a look back at these..

Despised this pick and he was even worse than expected.

I didn't realize how much people didn't like Honey Badger and Zach Ertz on this board til today
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone