LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

Who's your one "Do Not Draft" player this year?

No TE's in the first two rounds!!! One player were not replacing for awhile is VD! If were gonna get a Stanford TE, maybe, possibly the other one, Toilolo, might fit our scheme better.
  • KK49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Tavon trade up would really piss me off. Stand pat and pick the BPA and we'll be fine

yes and yesssss
  • KK49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Drafting Zach Ertz would be a travesty on many levels. First, he will be worse than TEs drafted after him like Kelce, Escobar, and McDonald. Second, drafting him at 31 or 34 would cost us a DB or DL who will be a starter and could become a star.

Just say no to Ertz!

agreed no TE in the first and second.. we can find someone like Deleine if not better later)
Hunt, Ansah, Eifert
Originally posted by bdub2588:
No TE's in the first two rounds!!! One player were not replacing for awhile is VD! If were gonna get a Stanford TE, maybe, possibly the other one, Toilolo, might fit our scheme better.

And yeah yeah I know. "but, we use a lot of TE's!". Well I gotta say, not a whole lot of them have blocking potential on the high end Of the draft.. Agreed?
Honey Badger.... what a train wreck! Rather have a young T.O. on the team
Originally posted by Overkill:
Hunt, Ansah, Eifert

Why does everyone, so drastically underestimate this coaching staff and its ability to transform raw talent? Again I agree with not going with any TE proj in the first 2 rounds, for they cannot block.. Very well..
[ Edited by bdub2588 on Apr 25, 2013 at 12:25 PM ]
  • KK49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
Zach Ertz, Datone Jones, Nate Montana

ha! when did Nate Montana got into the mix
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Also had 8 sacks and 11.5 TFL.

Actually I just heard on NFL network it was 17 blocked kicks!
Moving up and giving up a ton for Austin.

Margus Hunt
Originally posted by KK49:
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
Zach Ertz, Datone Jones, Nate Montana

ha! when did Nate Montana got into the mix

He worked out for the 49ers last week.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Tyrann Mathieu, Sylvester Williams, Jonathan Cyprien-I don't believe the hype and Tavon Austin.
Originally posted by Donnies49ers:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Also had 8 sacks and 11.5 TFL.

Actually I just heard on NFL network it was 17 blocked kicks!

Yep including extra points and field goals.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Tyrann Mathieu, Sylvester Williams, Jonathan Cyprien-I don't believe the hype and Tavon Austin.

The safety class except a couple. And a good portion of WR class except Austin and a few others .... And most of the pass rushers in the 1st round (deviating value influx).. Uhh yeah that's about it.. The value is glistening in this draft!
Share 49ersWebzone