49ers survive comeback from feisty Cardinals, move to 3-0 with 36-30 win →

There are 782 users in the forums

Draft Joe Montana's son.

Browse 49ers books and videos

Draft Joe Montana's son.

LOL

No he f**kin sucks
This thread is GOLD!
this thread.. i will tell my grand kids about
No need to draft just sign him as an UDFA if he has a good showing at the local pro day
No.
Tolzien > Montana
  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 33,315
Do it. Then trade him to the Chiefs. That way Joe will never ever come to a 49er function again.
Lol, not sure which of his two sons it was, but dude played at my city college.
Originally posted by valrod33:
No need to draft just sign him as an UDFA if he has a good showing at the local pro day

That's probably the most likely scenario. Give him a chance at camp so when he loses out, he'll get some type of monetary compensation
Knew this was coming lol , i called it.
draft HER instead...



/thread
I really doubt Walsh would draft him.
I am from Montana and saw him play during practice and scrimmage games while he was with the Montana Grizzlys. I can tell you that Nate Montana is HORRIBLE! I do not want him on this team. He is not 1/50th as good as his dad. Plus he has off field issues. Dui, drinking/partying. IMHO I wouldn't pick him up even if we got a $million dollar CAP credit. There are reasons why he was on 3 different college teams in 3 years.
Dad might have been able to bail him out of a few alcohol-related incidents and "helped" him become the starter at a few small schools, but as with Coach Lad, I don't think the Montana name will carry much weight with the 49ers unless he's actually good. Fret not, for if/when their NFL dreams are dashed, Nate and Nick will lead very productive lives as trust-fund progeny.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Apr 17, 2013 at 11:25 AM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone