There are 236 users in the forums

D'Rick Rogers

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Is way more than his interviews. The guy was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest after a bar fight. At that point, Tennessee chose to give him a chance and didn't suspend him. But, after that a lot of "internal issues" happened and frankly he was already lucky that Derek Dooley never made public the reasons for his suspensions and his eventual transfer out of Tennessee. Put it this way, it couldn't have been good, just use your common sense I suppose.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
Yea, that's a bit disappointing, I think there were still some pretty decent undrafted free agent WRs, I know we signed some unknown guy, but may be we could have considered Marcus Davis and Tyrone Goard.

My guess is that we considered both Goard and Davis.
Goard came in for a visit, and I am pretty sure we sent scouts to multiple Virginia Tech games.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
Is way more than his interviews. The guy was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest after a bar fight. At that point, Tennessee chose to give him a chance and didn't suspend him. But, after that a lot of "internal issues" happened and frankly he was already lucky that Derek Dooley never made public the reasons for his suspensions and his eventual transfer out of Tennessee. Put it this way, it couldn't have been good, just use your common sense I suppose.

I agree.

For the talent that this guy is supposed to have, his issues must have been very serious for him to end up undrafted.

Not one of the thirty two teams was willing to spend even a 7th round pick on the guy. I hope he gets his life together.
If that isn't a "Wake-Up" call I don't know what else is.
cut by the Bills. SIGN HIM lol
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

I was actually very high on this guy.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

I was actually very high on this guy.

so was i, but it looks like the Bills coaches weren't happy with his development during camp. so much talent...

Dude better learn how to say "Would you like fries with that?" Million dollar talent, not even a whole penny's worth for a brain.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Aug 26, 2013 at 9:09 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Dude better learn how to say "Would you like fries with that?" Million dollar talent, not even a whole penny's worth for a brain.

unfortunately, that's what it's looking like if he couldn't stay with a receiver hungry team like the Bills
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Wow. This guy must have some serious issues cos he has a tonne of talent.

Cut by the Bills!

The guy must be poison.
Just think he was on that "Game Changers" show on NFL Network.
Because of talent, you have to think why not? I'd look at PS if he checks out mentally lol.
Yep..i'd go PS unless he has a screw loose..
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Because of talent, you have to think why not? I'd look at PS if he checks out mentally lol.

From everything I've heard, he displayed attitude issues with the Bills as well and the coach got up in his face more than once. Dude sounds like he's a few donuts shy of a Krispy Kreme baker's dozen.
Share 49ersWebzone