There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Krabernick's 6 Round mock 2.0 (Post FA)

1. Datone Jones - DE- UCLA- Jones still being my draft crush, would be a perfect D-lineman to groom for the departure of justin smith.

2a. John Cyprien - S - Florida Intl- At first, I wasn't the biggest fan of Cyprien's game. But the more I watch him, the more I like him as a day one starter and can play either safety position in the long term. As strong as this draft is in for safeties overall, it is really weak in ballhawking free safeties and excellent in hard hitting strong safeties. Cyprien has the versatility to be either one and reminds me a lot of goldson with more upside. People bring up the competition he played against, but he had a great game against louisville and even picked off future number one overall pick Teddy Bridgewater in that game. Had a good senior bowl week, and has a chance to be a very good all around safety.

2b. Jamie Collins - OLB - Southern Miss- Could very well be gone at this point, but is an athletic freak who has a limitless ceiling to be a star pass rusher in our defense.

3a. Jordan Reed - TE - Florida- Would make a fantastic replacement for walker, and could be a dangerous, Hernandez-esque weapon in our offense. Has fantastic hands, shifty and quick, and already a decent blocker. Would be ready to step in from day 1 and be a contributor.

3b. Marcus Lattimore - RB - South Carolina- Dude was a beast and will be a beast at the next level if he recovers from his injury, and there is no doubt in my mind he will.

4a. Tyrann Mathieu - CB - LSU - In back to back picks in 3rd and fourth rounds we get two college stars and guys with great potential. I think Tyrann has the ability to be a number 2 starting corner at the next level and would be a great punt returner from day one.

4b. Montori Hughes - NT - Tennessee Martin - Why not roll the dice on a potential starter at NT

5a. Quanterous Smith- Western Kenutucky- Another risky pick on a guy that tore his ACL late in the year but absolutely abused DJ Fluker of Alabama for 3 sacks. In the 5th round, why not?

5b. Marcus Davis - WR- Virginia Tech- A freak physically that I personally dont see a weakness in his game other than his effort at times. Harbaugh can light a fire under this kid and turn him into a great WR

6- Dustin Hopkins- K- Florida St- Best kicker in the class.
Like a few of ur picks luv Davis he's my late round crush along with Joe Kruger watch out with tha Hopkins pick people are goin to b*tch now that we signed (im sure)overpriced Dawson ..
i wouldnt mind if we ended up with this draft. im not really sold on cyprien tho. if we can get mathieu in the 4th id be happy, im really starting to like him the more i see. hes aggressive, strong, good tackler and just seems to make a ton of plays.