Originally posted by LieutKaffee:What the hell am I looking at?
There are 598 users in the forums
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:What the hell am I looking at?
Originally posted by shaneblonien:
I give this a G. I had a teacher threaten a student with a G grade once so therefore I feel like I can give that grade out as well. There is no need to draft a project player so high.
Originally posted by eonblue:
He produced in college. He produced at the Senior Bowl. He more than produced at the combine. The "project" has done better then most solid prospects. The ceiling for this kid is HoF and the floor is pro-bowl. I think hes worth a top 15 pick.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by shaneblonien:
I give this a G. I had a teacher threaten a student with a G grade once so therefore I feel like I can give that grade out as well. There is no need to draft a project player so high.
He produced in college. He produced at the Senior Bowl. He more than produced at the combine. The "project" has done better then most solid prospects. The ceiling for this kid is HoF and the floor is pro-bowl. I think hes worth a top 15 pick.