LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 225 users in the forums

Grade this possible Trade

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Wassup fellas..

Im surprise that none of you guys see this kid as possibly the best player in this draft.. I see so much potential in him.. I think he can be the NEXT great OLB after all said and done..

I personally think his motor runs 2x as much as Justin Smith's..
Im usually nice but no. This is not the deal to make. Imo we move up for star lotulelei or kenny vacarro only.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Wassup fellas..

Im surprise that none of you guys see this kid as possibly the best player in this draft.. I see so much potential in him.. I think he can be the NEXT great OLB after all said and done..

Hes a good talent but not for us. we have too much into the olb position already.
His floor would have to be HoF to consider this trade
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
What the hell am I looking at?

Lol
Wassup fellas..

Not even humanly possible.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eonblue:
He produced in college. He produced at the Senior Bowl. He more than produced at the combine. The "project" has done better then most solid prospects. The ceiling for this kid is HoF and the floor is pro-bowl. I think hes worth a top 15 pick.

By production you mean his 4.5 career sacks?
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Originally posted by shaneblonien:
I give this a G. I had a teacher threaten a student with a G grade once so therefore I feel like I can give that grade out as well. There is no need to draft a project player so high.

He produced in college. He produced at the Senior Bowl. He more than produced at the combine. The "project" has done better then most solid prospects. The ceiling for this kid is HoF and the floor is pro-bowl. I think hes worth a top 15 pick.

Ummm....what???? There has never, in my history of watching the draft been a prospect with a "floor" of "pro-bowl." Name one!

I LOL'd
this n***a high
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
Ummm....what???? There has never, in my history of watching the draft been a prospect with a "floor" of "pro-bowl." Name one!

I would have said Luck and RG3 last year. Peyton Manning also. Turns out I was right on all three.

Originally posted by DVDA:

Yea and 62 tackles, 13 TFL, 9 pass broken, 1 int, 1 FF.

They are other stats besides sack in case your new to football.

4.5 sacks isn't a minor number either.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DVDA:

Yea and 62 tackles, 13 TFL, 9 pass broken, 1 int, 1 FF.

They are other stats besides sack in case your new to football.

4.5 sacks isn't a minor number either.

For someone who is supposed to be a pass rusher at the next level sacks and pressures are the most important stats. As the football mind you think you are, you should know this.
Wassup fellas..

Originally posted by captain_planet:
Wassup fellas..

You want to give up all that for Ezekiel Ansah?? Oh lawd...
Share 49ersWebzone