LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Krabernick's 6 round mock

Originally posted by Krabernick7:
Originally posted by blm7754:
Doesn't solve our WR problem. Boldin is just a small short term piece. We need Rogers, Hopkins, or Patton in the 2nd.

Also, I like Amerson, but not for us. He is very similar to Culliver, who is also a CB / FS tweener. If we go with a DB here, I think we need to target a true CB who can cover the slot and replace Carlos Rogers.

Both Mathieu and Alford are capable of covering the slot
then instead, we pass on one of those DBs and snatch a WR?
Don't we already have FIVE Cbs on the roster?Almost half your picks our CBs. I like the players you chose but I'm getting.really.tired.of seeing these mocks that don't even touch TE, C, and WR then log jam CB and DE. Drop Jenkins and Williams and pick up some of the good WR and TE talent. Thats where the talent pocket is for those positions and if you want to win our division you have to beat Seattles secondary drafting a TE and burner WR is the answer. Do I have to keep reminding people what happened to our wrs and star TE last.time we playd?
Originally posted by eonblue:
Don't we already have FIVE Cbs on the roster?Almost half your picks our CBs. I like the players you chose but I'm getting.really.tired.of seeing these mocks that don't even touch TE, C, and WR then log jam CB and DE. Drop Jenkins and Williams and pick up some of the good WR and TE talent. Thats where the talent pocket is for those positions and if you want to win our division you have to beat Seattles secondary drafting a TE and burner WR is the answer. Do I have to keep reminding people what happened to our wrs and star TE last.time we playd?

Brock and Rogers are both cuttable. I drafted Amerson to play FS, not CB. I understand the need for the TE but cut AJ Jenkins? Really? It would have to be unprecedented for a team to cut a 1st round pick after one year. And with the Boldin trade the WR need isnt as great
Brock and Rogers are both cuttable. I drafted Amerson to play FS, not CB. I understand the need for the TE but cut AJ Jenkins? Really? It would have to be unprecedented for a team to cut a 1st round pick after one year. And with the Boldin trade the WR need isnt as great

No I meant brandon jenkins and brandon williams. I would draft a wr and te in there place. Late 2nd to early 3rd holds alot of great value at wr and te. I mean if you have to have those guy then i would shuffle your mock around because your way to heavy on defense. 2 offensive picka and one cant even play his 1st year. Mario may not return to form and williams is not a core receiver. You can cut rogers and brock and if your goibg to draft like they are then you should mock them being cut and sign a WR because you dont need any cb help with this mock.
No I meant brandon jenkins and brandon williams. I would draft a wr and te in there place. Late 2nd to early 3rd holds alot of great value at wr and te. I mean if you have to have those guy then i would shuffle your mock around because your way to heavy on defense. 2 offensive picka and one cant even play his 1st year. Mario may not return to form and williams is not a core receiver. You can cut rogers and brock and if your goibg to draft like they are then you should mock them being cut and sign a WR because you dont need any cb help with this mock.

Look at who we've lost in free agency. Defense defense defense. The only things we need on offense right now are a #2 tight end and a speedy, big wide reciever which we would have in marcus davis. Thats it for offense. And considering this draft is so deep in defense, it would be wise to take advantage of that
Look at who we've lost in free agency. Defense defense defense. The only things we need on offense right now are a #2 tight end and a speedy, big wide reciever which we would have in marcus davis. Thats it for offense. And considering this draft is so deep in defense, it would be wise to take advantage of that

We haven't lost any cbs and your drafting 3 of those. We lost a NT that played 30% snaps and a backup that played less than that. We just signed his replacement btw(glenn dorsey). Williams and rio are not long term options. Boldin is a rental. Jenkins cant catch a pass. Heaven forbid crabtree gets hurts. Point is if uour going to acknowledge we need a #2 wr and another TE you should draft them. It makes sense to draft starters not playera that will set on the bench. Im all for taking advantage but i dont like drafting players because the depth is there.

We haven't lost any cbs and your drafting 3 of those. We lost a NT that played 30% snaps and a backup that played less than that. We just signed his replacement btw(glenn dorsey). Williams and rio are not long term options. Boldin is a rental. Jenkins cant catch a pass. Heaven forbid crabtree gets hurts. Point is if uour going to acknowledge we need a #2 wr and another TE you should draft them. It makes sense to draft starters not playera that will set on the bench. Im all for taking advantage but i dont like drafting players because the depth is there.
Nice.
I would lose my mind if this was our draft. Lol

Again, we would draft Amerson as a FS not a CB. I, like you, am skeptical of his tight hips and his ability to play corner. And maybe some of the fact that we played are nose only 30% of our snaps is because we got piss poor production out of our only nose on the roster. Look at the impact Ngata has for the Ravens. If we get an impact player like that on the nose it will be huuuuge for our defense. Yes, boldin is a rental. Jenkins got one target all year, the jury is still out on him. Who knows? Maybe he works his butt off in the offseason and becomes a productive receiver

dp
[ Edited by Krabernick7 on Mar 13, 2013 at 1:35 PM ]
dp
[ Edited by Krabernick7 on Mar 13, 2013 at 1:36 PM ]
dp again
[ Edited by Krabernick7 on Mar 13, 2013 at 1:37 PM ]
3rd rd is to high for Lattimore imo. I'd rather a Quinton Patton pick there.
Originally posted by jonr422000:
3rd rd is to high for Lattimore imo. I'd rather a Quinton Patton pick there.

I think lattimore will be picked right around that 3rd round area. I'm not the biggest fan of Patton, he's too similar to Crabtree and we need a deep threat like Marcus Davis. I wouldn't be too opposed to Da'rick Rogers in the 2nd but with all the needs on defense I doubt the niners will take a receiver that high
Share 49ersWebzone