LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 286 users in the forums

D-Money's 3 of (a kind) 5 mock draft and offseason- prior to FA!!!

Most of the you guys seem to get what type of team we could have with a draft like this. Not to mention obtaining a third 2nd round choice in 2014. Looks even better after the Boldin pick up. Some of the others on here have very unrealistic mocks of their own. They don't understand the fact that we don't need 14 guys (picks) coming in this year. We need quality over quantity and we should trade for picks next year. Thanks for the feedback guys.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by martysofresh:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Agree with most of your handling of the current roster and the Cyprien, Williams, Q. Smith and Hopkins picks.

I don't think Rhodes will make it past the Bucs at pick #13, especially if they pass on a trade for Revis or sign another free agent. If Goldson goes in free agency and Rogers is cut, I think we need better coverage players than McDonald and a 7th round CB to help our secondary.

with being able to trade for revis or sign sean smith or chris gamble, I doubt they pass on one to draft a CB at 13. One of the three will happen.
Adding Rhodes to Cully, Brown and Rogers and then having Adams in there would be alright for the secondary. Adams used to be the number 1 Cb of the class but got plagued by injuries and other players blew up. Could be this years C.Hayward. We could still get a decent CB w/o trading up tho. I heard McDonald isnt that great in covarage as well, but i think he could be a nice back up. Ideally, I see us signing a FS and TJMac being the back up FS. If we're trading up to 24, its for Vaccaro or Reid tho since its looking like Goldson is gone.

I wouldn't assume that Tampa only needs one CB. They were the best defense against the run and still finished #31 in total defense. They were that bad. Just saying.......

I see.
ohh and it looks like chris gamble retired
We have keap as a still developing QB we don't need another for atleast a yr we need a vet QB to help N teach
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
We have keap as a still developing QB we don't need another for atleast a yr we need a vet QB to help N teach

Agreed . I know I don't want him to see the field, but as a backup mentor, Hasselbeck from Tennessee and formerly of Seattle seems like a better fit than a late round qb in an extremely weak qb class.
Originally posted by D-Money:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:

Agreed . I know I don't want him to see the field, but as a backup mentor, Hasselbeck from Tennessee and formerly of Seattle seems like a better fit than a late round qb in an extremely weak qb class.

Is hasselbeck a free agent? ??
Share 49ersWebzone