There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

My First Draft Mock

Originally posted by smithc28:
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Please no Austin we don't need another tiny wr we play against some bigg CBS sick of seeing little we get Jamd at line N pushed around ...

Does that not mean a small fast wide receiver would be a mismatch for the bigger slower cb on deep balls. they'll get further seperation

I just think we have enough small shifty WRs N I'd luv us to pick up a bigg think TO type Guy like Marcus Davis my first choice or marquess Wilson
Originally posted by NinerFan408:
Originally posted by dyNASTYmode:
What is there not to like? Arguably the top CB in the draft.

Thanks for posting a mock with some originality, seems like all I've been seeing was Datone Jones. Tavon Austin looks like a legit playmaker but very rare to see a player that size get taken early, can't recall one plz refresh my memory.

um Dee Millner?

Arguably...It would be like saying Aldon Smith is arguably the best pass rusher over Von Miller,Robert Quinn, and JJ Watt in the 2010 draft.
never heard of any of them
Originally posted by dyNASTYmode:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Dont like Xavier Rhodes he is more of a S. Datone Jones or Tavon Austin with the 1st pick
What is there not to like? Arguably the top CB in the draft.
Thanks for posting a mock with some originality, seems like all I've been seeing was Datone Jones. Tavon Austin looks like a legit playmaker but very rare to see a player that size get taken early, can't recall one plz refresh my memory.

Sorry, I'm in the boring Datone Jones camp. I do like Rhodes, I'm just not sure he will last to our pick. I am also not sure where he would play with Rogers and Brown under contract. I really love that pick on Alshon Jeffery at about 50sec in though.