LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 202 users in the forums

My First Draft Mock

Hey guys: This is my dream mock draft that doesn't necessarily compromise plausibility.And although i know Balkee will move around, my mock assumes we just pick in the order already set. Let Me know what you guys think:

1. 1st round No. 31 CB Xavier Rhodes Florida State
2 2nd round No. 2 FS Eric Reid LSU
3. 2nd Round No. 31 Johnathan Hankins DT Ohio
4. 3rd Round No. 12 Quinton Patton WR Louisiana Tech
5. 3rd round No. 31 Aaron Dobson Marshall
Compensotary 3rd round : Eric Reid TE Florida
6. 4th Round No. 31 Brian Schwenke C California
7.5th Round No. 24 Devin Taylor DE South Carolina
8. 5th Round No. 24 Michael Mauti ILB Penn State
9. 6th Round No. 12 CB Darius Slay CB Mississippi State
10. 6th Round No. 21 QB Colin Klein Kansas State
11. 7th Round No. 21 OT Ricky Wagner Wisconsin
12. 7th Round No. 31 Vaugh Telemaque FS Miami
Dont like Xavier Rhodes he is more of a S. Datone Jones or Tavon Austin with the 1st pick
Nice draft don't think some of ur players will last N luv X.Rhodes pick but my bubble been popped that he may go higher we can all hope tho
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Dont like Xavier Rhodes he is more of a S. Datone Jones or Tavon Austin with the 1st pick

Please no Austin we don't need another tiny wr we play against some bigg CBS sick of seeing little we get Jamd at line N pushed around ...
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for JustinNiner.
very unrealistic mock. darius slay in the 6th??? maybe if he tears his ACL at his pro day
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
very unrealistic mock. darius slay in the 6th??? maybe if he tears his ACL at his pro day

Haha yeah I know I was reaching there.. maybe with the Patton pick too but I think the other picks are plausible... and i mean does it really matter who we get in anything after the 5th round with the roster we have...

Congrats on your milestone btw!!
Darius Slay may be a late first, early 2nd round pick. Has generated top 40 buzz according to Tony Pauline.
We should probualy draft a Kicker
Originally posted by suckafree17:
We should probualy draft a Kicker

Dustin Hopkins from Florida state would be good
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
What is there not to like? Arguably the top CB in the draft.

Thanks for posting a mock with some originality, seems like all I've been seeing was Datone Jones. Tavon Austin looks like a legit playmaker but very rare to see a player that size get taken early, can't recall one plz refresh my memory.

Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Please no Austin we don't need another tiny wr we play against some bigg CBS sick of seeing little we get Jamd at line N pushed around ...

Does that not mean a small fast wide receiver would be a mismatch for the bigger slower cb on deep balls. they'll get further seperation
Not bad. I'm not sold on Reid from LSU. Not sure if Hankins will last to #62 but would be great if he did.
a ton of names I like, but yeah, you have some values way off on this...
Originally posted by dyNASTYmode:
What is there not to like? Arguably the top CB in the draft.

Thanks for posting a mock with some originality, seems like all I've been seeing was Datone Jones. Tavon Austin looks like a legit playmaker but very rare to see a player that size get taken early, can't recall one plz refresh my memory.

um Dee Millner?
Hankins will definitely NOT last that far down.
Share 49ersWebzone